aboard

Author Topic: store downloads  (Read 704 times)

dviscusi

• connoisseur of the finer things in life
  • Bulleteer
on: February 04, 2015, 04:47:33 pm
would i be able to find out the process of download purchasing, please?  i bought a service manual and now i'd like to know how to get it.  thanks.
2014 royal enfield continental gt

NField Gearman

• Grease Monkey
Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 09:15:04 am
If it was paid with a credit card, the card is not processed right away and has only been authorized.  Once we have processed the payment and changed the status to completed, you will receive an email with the download instructions.

Since you actually payed with paypal but used the "e-check" option for funding the purchase, paypal will not release the funds until the e-check has cleared the bank (3-5) business days.  We will receive notification that the funds have been released in an email from paypal and your order status will be changed to completed and you will receive an email with download instructions.

Had your paypal payment funding method been an existing paypal balance or credit card, you would have received the download instructions immediately.

dviscusi

• connoisseur of the finer things in life
  • Bulleteer
Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 04:16:27 pm
cool, thanks.
2014 royal enfield continental gt

Possm_23

• Bulleteer
Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 01:13:49 pm
I never received an email with the down load.....i had to login to my account with Nfieldgear to find the download.
Take your time leaving but hurry back