Author Topic: Facebook users, there is now a FB group for UK-built Enfields.  (Read 1625 times)

carlo

• Scooter
After searching for a Facebook "group" that deals with Enfields built in England without success, and finding that most of the Facebook groups or pages related to Enfields pretty much exclusively contain content about the newer Indian-made Enfields, I decided to create a group.
Not to say there's no content at all on the existing groups, but there's next to none, and those groups all seem to be pretty regional in terms of who posts on them, most members being in India. Nothing wrong with this, but it leaves a big hole in the social media coverage for those of us who own older Enfields and belong to Facebook.
I'm a member of several very popular groups related to vintage BMW's and BSA, which are worth following because of the many people posting pictures of their bikes, and information about maintenance, ideas for cusomizations, etc.
We owners of Redditch (or Bradford-on-Avon) built Enfields derserve a place on FB where we can do that kind of instant sharing of information.

If you're on Facebook, you can find us at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/UK.Enfields/

RE_Chief

• Bulleteer
Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 03:53:12 am
Hi Carlo,

This place feels pretty instant and I like the information here as I can search for it easily.  I wont be using fb.

Regards Charles
1955 Indian Tomahawk 500 twin
1958 Indian Chief 700 twin (SMPB 9002 the 2nd ever made)
1960 Indian Chief 700 twin
1964 Interceptor Mk1 750 twin
1967 Interceptor Mk1A 750 twin
1994 Bullet Deluxe 570 long stroke single
2018 Interceptor 650