Author Topic: Message Outbox?  (Read 1247 times)

firecaptp7

on: June 22, 2016, 10:42:21 pm
 :)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 09:44:43 pm by firecaptp7 »

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 11:35:00 pm
In the black menu bar across the top of the page, see the "My Messages" choice, sixth from left - hover your cursor over it and select "Read your messages".  This brings up your incoming messages.

On the left side of that page, there's a column whose top row is labeled "Messages"; below that there's three choices: "New Message", "Inbox", and "Sent Items".  This third one is your "out box", select "Sent Items" to see your outgoing messages.

That's how it works on my computer screen, anyway...

singhg5

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 02:01:05 pm
How do I access messages I have "SENT" or replies I have made? It mentions an "outbox", but I can't find it. Thanks.

When you type the message to another person, that message must be saved before sending (I mean it is MARKED to be saved). If you did not mark it to be saved before sending, then it cannot be retrieved.

TO SAVE THE OUTGOING MESSAGE - There is a very small square at the bottom of the message box on the left side (the square is outside the box and it says Save A Copy in My Outbox). Move the cursor there and click on it. A tick mark will appear, which then saves the message. It must be done BEFORE the message is sent.

The default setting for outgoing messages is Not-Save.     
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 02:20:06 pm by singhg5 »
1970's Jawa /  Yezdi
2006 Honda Nighthawk
2009 Royal Enfield Black G5

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 01:29:58 pm
The default setting for outgoing messages is Not-Save.   

Goooood point!