Author Topic: Anyone going to mid-ohio?  (Read 2957 times)

buckeye rider

• Scooter
on: June 22, 2008, 07:17:01 pm
I haven't been to vintage days for the last couple of years.I think I will ride up this year.I'll be going up on sat,Boss wouldn't let me have friday off.

dogbone

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 06:43:18 pm
I've scheduled 2 vacation days for this years event. Iff,n I can resolve the piss poor piston problems I have had. It is a great weekend, I stay in the Brit Bike Forum campsite. You must be warned that they consume large amounts of frothy brew, and have been known to exaggerate stories, only in the wee hours.
99 Enfield Bullet 535
a man isn't drunk,if he can lie on the floor without hanging on

t120rbullet

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 07:49:03 pm
The campground situation is supposed to be quite a bit diffrent this year.
The state got involved in it and many changes have been made. Only 1 tent and 1 vehicle per campsite and the state boys are supposed to be there enforcing that.
I don't know how they are going to fare with the VMD crowd but it will be interesting.
I got my camping permit back in Jan. so I'll be there.
CJ 
1972 FLH "Sambo"
1999 Enfield 500 Black Deluxe "Silver"
2023 Guzzi V7 Special "BOB"

StL_Stadtroller

• Bulleteer
Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 07:41:14 pm
I'm thinking hard about riding out there from St. Louis. I have Friday off. Probably take old US40 to around Columbus, stay there overnight, bop around the place on Saturday and boogey back to Columbus/Dayton area Saturday night and get a start back on Sunday AM.

Anyone else going to be around?
Brian Wittling, St. Louis, MO
Her Majesty's Own Royal Enfield Motoring Enthusiast Society
Member Emeritus
https://www.facebook.com/brian.wittling

mtrude

• Scooter
Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 02:00:32 am
Hello, Ill be there, swapmeet spot c-15, I dont think my bullet is coming because of a lack of trailer space. Feel free to stop by. Have fun, mtrude