Author Topic: New England gathering?  (Read 26265 times)

lemming

• Grease Monkey
  • Weezin' the Ju-uice
on: May 16, 2014, 02:34:27 pm
Based on chatter in the UCE thread, there appears to be some potential for a critical mass of NE folks up for a gathering. Thoughts on where/when? I am in Middlebury, VT which, in my view, is hard to beat for riding quality, but then the Whites and Dacks are pretty spectacular, too, to say nothing of the seacoast and Taconics...

Anyway, who's up for a gathering?
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant"

2011 B5 Black - "Tonks" - My first bike. Gone, but fondly remembered.
2010 Harley Iron 883 1200 conversion - work in progress
1998 Yamaha YZF600R - streetfighter Mad Max

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 02:58:13 pm
That was quick!

I spammed the other sections (Vintage, AVL, Classic and Conti) just in case there's anybody there who might miss this thread...

Let's see who responds.  A central location is often a good idea, so if anyone is interested, include where you are so we can choose a place.  I live in Camden, on the coast of Maine, which isn't central to anything!  But personally, I'd be up for a bit of a ride to get somewhere...

Then there's the question of the meeting itself... a day-meeting and ride?  Or, do we wanna try for an overnight somewhere?  I'm new at this...

I'll keep a running list:

• lemming - Middlebury, VT
  • mattsz - Camden, ME
  • neil - Hooksett, NH
  • ruufman58 - Northern CT
  • NorEaster - Lisbon Falls, ME
  • skooks - Southwest ME
  • hogdad - Hartford, CT
  • Savagefellow - Southern ME
  • bluesdaddy2 - Vergennes, VT
  • tresser4K - Hartford, CT
  • sparklow - Tolland, CT
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 12:19:27 pm by mattsz »

neil

• Bulleteer
  • Neil & Buzzy the Bullet
Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 07:52:51 pm
Hello Mattzs and Lemming:
Not sure on the spelling. I'm Neil and live directly between you two in Hooksett NH. All my riding experience is in NH, which I think is a great place to ride. If I needed to travel to VT. or Me. to participate in a group ride, I'd probably trailer my iron barrel bullet "Buzzy" and go from there. I'm game for VT. or Me. I'd most like to go to Nova Scotia with buzzy on trailer for a few days of riding around PEI etc. Obviously would require several overnights to complete.

Neil and Buzzy the Bullet

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 08:51:35 pm
I've started a list in the second post, which I'll update as we get more interested parties...

neil - I see you're right near National Powersports, the RE dealer I'm about to bring my bike to in a couple weeks for a check-up.  Nothing too frightening, i just want someone with some experience with these things to have a look and listen.  I'm going to trailer it, because I want them to see/hear it cold - I've got some lumber to bring back to Maine from Exeter anyway, so I'll kill both birds.

I'd love to visit PEI by bike; I know some people up there...

boggy

• Grand Gearhead
  • Karma Ultra: 7
Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 11:29:43 pm
Half a year too late for me, I'm afraid.  Otherwise I would have joined ya!

Boggy in Boston SoCal
2007 AVL
2006 DRZ400SM

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 11:53:05 pm
We've heard all about your new riding territory, Boggy!  You'd be most welcome, even if you did abandon us for warmer climes...

ruufman58

• Scooter
Reply #6 on: May 17, 2014, 12:29:55 am
I am here in northern ct.Western Mass and south and central Vt are great riding with plenty of areas lacking in tourists.Ii could check on an area with both motels and camping and make a weekend of it.

2013 G5Deluxe riding since 72

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #7 on: May 17, 2014, 02:30:46 am
Hey ruufman58 - lots of great riding in those areas, indeed!

I guess we haven't gotten very far with this idea yet - it's only a few hours old!  But some thought will have to be given to the format and location.  At this point, I would be up for an overnight thing, or a day meet.  I would definitely ride there, wherever "there" turns out to be, but I know some people around where I could crash (oh, I don't like that phrase in this context!) so I don't have to ride so far in one day.

I've added your name and location to the list above...

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #8 on: May 17, 2014, 12:41:18 pm
NorEaster, in the Lisbon Falls, Maine area, has expressed interest, too.  Who'da thunk that Maine would carry the day?  So far, anyway...  ;)

neil

• Bulleteer
Reply #9 on: May 19, 2014, 03:00:26 am
Re N. E. area riders get together.
This idea sounds great to me. I've been riding my bullet 65 Buzzy around central NH for about 10 years and have not met any other Enfield riders while I have been out on the roads.

Buzzy is genuine Old School Iron Barrel with about 23,000 miles on the odometer. I've done a lot of work on the bike but it still does best on secondary roads at 45 to 55 mph. Maybe too slow for some of you but I ride strictly for recreation and enjoy the sights and smells as I go. No big rush to get anywhere. Trailering to a distant point seems best to me. I work on Buzzy myself, no experience with the local dealer, National Power Sports. Check out their website, they sell a lot of different bikes, not just R.E.

Neil and Buzzy the Bullet.

skooks

• Neophyte
Reply #10 on: May 19, 2014, 02:24:05 pm
Add me to the list, please.
Located in SW Maine.

96 Bullet in progress!

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #11 on: May 19, 2014, 04:12:09 pm
You got it!  C'mon, you other New England states, we're killing you guys!  Or, maybe we're just that much more desperate here in Maine...  ;)

skooks, tell us more - is the '96 a working bike?  Or is it just "in progress" the way most of our are, getting mods and upgrades when wanted or needed?

At some point, we're going to have to come up with some ideas - I've never even thought about planning such a thing before!

Neil, if we end up somewhat centrally located, you may find that you won't have to trailer your bike anywhere!  Unless, of course, you'd rather go somewhere other than your own backyard.  Kind of like what happened to me last summer, when my family planned a reunion-sort of vacation where we could all gather, including siblings living in France and Hawaii.  Where did they pick?  Coastal Maine, about an hour from where I live.  Saved travel expenses for us, true, but we kind of would have liked to go somewhere different for a change.  Never mind, it was a wonderful spot and we had a great time!

And speaking of National Powersports, to say they sell "a lot of different bikes" is a bit of an understatement!  Their primary MO is used bikes via internet sales, and they move many hundreds every year!  RE is the only brand of new bike they sell.  I didn't buy from them, but I'm bringing my bike in to them for a service "checkup" in a few weeks - so far my communication with them has been excellent.

hogdad

• Scooter
  • 2012 C5 Military Special
Reply #12 on: May 19, 2014, 11:51:11 pm
Hello New Englanders,

I'm in central Connecticut, just south of Hartford, and I just finished the first 1000 miles on my 2012 C5 Military that I purchased last summer.  The oil is fresh and ready for a trip.

My travel bike is my HD Road Glide, but it could be a very interesting adventure on the Enfield.

I also would like to stop by National Power Sports in NH.

Let's keep working on this.

Barry
2012 Royal Enfield C5 Military
2009 H-D Road Glide FLTR
2003 Triumph Bonneville T100
2000 H-D Electra Glide
1980 H-D FXS Low Rider
1979 H-D XLS Roadster
1978 Triumph Bonneville
1969 BSA Lightning
1966 BSA Lightning

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #13 on: May 20, 2014, 12:13:44 am
Barry - I've added you to our list.  Another southern boy!  I wonder what NPS would do if we all showed up?  Hmm...

Any preferences or ideas about location, activities, etc?  Like I said, I'm new to all this...

hogdad

• Scooter
Reply #14 on: May 20, 2014, 01:24:43 pm
mattsz, et. all,

Somewhere central New England will work best for me, because I have not sustained high rpms (as in highway) on the C5 for any length of time for these first 1000 miles.

I actually prefer secondary roads for my road trips, and where ever we decide to meet, I will GPS highway avoidance.

Even when fully run-in, I don't know the history of the UCE ability to sustain 65 mph hwy for any length of time.  Maybe Kevin, or someone else can shed some light on this.

An overnight certainly is a possibility, but I no longer have roadside camping equipment in my stable.

Keep her going.

Barry

2009 H-D Road Glide FLTR
2000 H-D Electra Glide
1980 H-D FXS Low Rider
1979 H-D XLS Roadster
1978 Triumph Bonneville
1969 BSA Lightning
1966 BSA Lightning

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #15 on: May 20, 2014, 02:01:10 pm
Hey Barry-

I agree with you about the highway - the bike can do it, but it isn't really any fun.

I used to bicycle-camp, but like you, I have long since "disposed of" all that kit, and I currently don't have any functional camping gear.  I could get my hands on some, however, if necessary...

neil

• Bulleteer
Reply #16 on: May 20, 2014, 07:50:32 pm
Hello Fellow New Englanders:
Several have mentioned National Power Sports, intending to stop there or visit the place. I'm with in 10 miles of N.P.R. It's located off Sheep Davis Road, AKA NH route 106 from Pembroke to Laconia. If you've been to Laconia bike week you may have already traveled it. We could meet there and go for a ride around Lake Winnepausakee or take a ride across the Kankamaugus Highway. Lots of other places to ride up here as many of you may know if you have been here for Bike Week. That will be going on in several weeks and all accommodations up here will be solidly booked during that time period. Pays to be alert, a handful of riders pay with their life each year between  Car / bike crashes. Just saying.

ruufman58

• Scooter
Reply #17 on: May 20, 2014, 08:25:05 pm
I am liking the talk of New Hampshire.It seems centrally located in New England so that we all could have a shot in making the ride.If we go to far north or south I think you will a lot of people on the far side away from the destination not making the trip.We could go for a non holiday non race or bike week time and not have to deal with all the jerks.Neil any cheap motels in the area?

hogdad

• Scooter
Reply #18 on: May 20, 2014, 10:42:48 pm
I'm good with New Hampshire. As ruufman58 said, it appears to be an equal stretch for all so far.

I also like the idea of "non holiday non race or bike week time".
2009 H-D Road Glide FLTR
2000 H-D Electra Glide
1980 H-D FXS Low Rider
1979 H-D XLS Roadster
1978 Triumph Bonneville
1969 BSA Lightning
1966 BSA Lightning

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #19 on: May 20, 2014, 10:52:22 pm
Ahh... when is Laconia?  I don't want to be anywhere near it!  Not next week, I hope - when I was planning to bring my bike down to NPS...

hogdad

• Scooter
Reply #20 on: May 20, 2014, 11:01:25 pm
I believe "Laconia" begins Father's Day weekend June 15th.

It normally begins after "Americade" at Lake George, and that is June 2nd thru the 7th.
2009 H-D Road Glide FLTR
2000 H-D Electra Glide
1980 H-D FXS Low Rider
1979 H-D XLS Roadster
1978 Triumph Bonneville
1969 BSA Lightning
1966 BSA Lightning

neil

• Bulleteer
Reply #21 on: May 21, 2014, 08:11:56 pm
Hi R-M 58:
Accommodations vary widely depending if you want them near vacation destinations like the Lakes Region or the Mountains. They bring top dollar nightly but there are many places around the Concord, Manchester area where the cost is more moderate. Of course, there is always the more seedy, where you can almost rent them by the hour if you are in a rush to get someone else's woman home before hubby finds out. I wouldn't recommend any of them.

An excellent meeting place could be Bear Brook State Park. It is large and many camp there when staying locally. I haven't checked with park employees but the cost would be very moderate. I could check if anyone is interested in camping out there.
Neil

neil

• Bulleteer
Reply #22 on: May 22, 2014, 04:25:27 pm
Hi New Englanders:
I've had no response to camping accommodations at the State Park, so I'll not pursue that line any longer. I'm not sure if Ct. riders can make it up here for a days ride and get back before the very wee AM hours the following day. An overnight before or after the ride may be the answer.

I think the people at National Power Sports will be pleased to see a group of riders on Enfields stop by their shop. They moved within the last year to larger quarters to accommodate growth in their business - - - must be doing something right. If this ride idea works out, maybe we could do Me. or Vt. during fall foliage season. Just another thought.

Neil and Buzzy.   

hogdad

• Scooter
Reply #23 on: May 22, 2014, 11:47:28 pm
Hey New Englanders,

Let's remember the Pilgrims in 1620.  Our trip should be easier than theirs, kind of.

I'm still ready, and looking forward to an overnight.

I'm also very interested in seeing how this C5 is to sit on for 8 hours.

Traveling 400 miles on the Enfield up and back in one day could be body brutal.  200 miles one way, with an overnight, not so much.

You think about that!
2009 H-D Road Glide FLTR
2000 H-D Electra Glide
1980 H-D FXS Low Rider
1979 H-D XLS Roadster
1978 Triumph Bonneville
1969 BSA Lightning
1966 BSA Lightning

ruufman58

• Scooter
Reply #24 on: May 23, 2014, 12:22:29 am
Pick the spot and the day and us Ct riders will figure it out may be someone who is a customer of the dealership can see if they are willing to host an RE open house. I am ready to go

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #25 on: May 23, 2014, 12:36:40 am
Hi New Englanders:
I've had no response to camping accommodations at the State Park, so I'll not pursue that line any longer. I'm not sure if Ct. riders can make it up here for a days ride and get back before the very wee AM hours the following day. An overnight before or after the ride may be the answer.

I think the people at National Power Sports will be pleased to see a group of riders on Enfields stop by their shop. They moved within the last year to larger quarters to accommodate growth in their business - - - must be doing something right. If this ride idea works out, maybe we could do Me. or Vt. during fall foliage season. Just another thought.

Neil and Buzzy.   

Neil - do you mean that you haven't had any response from the park management, or that you haven't had any response from us about whether we might want to go that route?

As for a visit to National Powersports, I have a pretty good rapport with a couple of those guys, and I'm headed there next week, so I'll run it by them, and see if they're interested in anything, formal or informal...

Meanwhile, even though it seems as if we're still non-committal about "what" and "where", exactly, maybe the "when" could be given some consideration.

For starters, my work schedule is week on - week off, every other Wednesday to Tuesday, so choice of days of the week don't really matter to me, as long as it's my week off!  In the past, getting a few days off has been no problem, but we have a personnel shortage at the moment, so it's unclear.  I'm guessing most of you guys are interested in a weekend thing... ?

hogdad

• Scooter
Reply #26 on: May 23, 2014, 12:51:12 pm

Not necessarily a weekend for me. I am semi-retired, and prefer week day rides (less traffic).

I'm a Trainman on a steam train, and as the summer progresses, my work schedule gets busier.
2009 H-D Road Glide FLTR
2000 H-D Electra Glide
1980 H-D FXS Low Rider
1979 H-D XLS Roadster
1978 Triumph Bonneville
1969 BSA Lightning
1966 BSA Lightning

lemming

• Grease Monkey
  • Weezin' the Ju-uice
Reply #27 on: May 23, 2014, 01:58:13 pm
Weekdays are generally out for me, but then with 3 kids, so are most weekends. ::)  Schedule as you see fit and if I can work it out, I will.
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant"

neil

• Bulleteer
Reply #28 on: May 23, 2014, 08:29:40 pm
Hi Matt:
The thread contained comments that people no longer had camping gear. Also after my comment, I didn't receive any posts favoring camping. If someone is interested, I can "Buzz out" to Bear Brook to find out what arrangements are available.

They have a large covered open air post and beam building that people could sleep in with sleeping bags and air mattresses. If overnight use is prohibited I'll find out and post results here. That structure is used mostly in season for cookouts when the weather doesn't cooperate. There's other places in the park for overnight but they are used mostly by people with campers and pop-up tents etc.

As to "when", I'm of the old school, literally. I've been retired for over 10 years so "when" can be most any time for me. I'll rule out Thanksgiving to Easter, Too Damn Cold.

lemming

• Grease Monkey
  • Weezin' the Ju-uice
Reply #29 on: May 29, 2014, 01:57:42 pm
A fall group ride would be pretty sweet...

Savagefellow

• Scooter
Reply #30 on: May 29, 2014, 09:29:10 pm
I'm in southern Maine...I'd be up for a ride.
Mike

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #31 on: May 29, 2014, 11:02:55 pm
Welcome, Savagefellow - your first post!  Another Mainer... I've added you to our list waaaay up in the second post of this thread.  Do you have any preferences regarding a meeting?  Day trip only, or overnight?  Weekend or weekday requirements?  Preferred or blackout dates?

In general, guys... I haven't given up on a summer meeting. National Powersports, the Concord-area New Hampshire dealer, is showing interest in participating in some fashion, including helping to get the word out to other RE riders who may not see this forum. 

hogdad

• Scooter
Reply #32 on: May 29, 2014, 11:50:56 pm
Savagefellow, welcome. 

Make yourself right at home, good folks here.

Barry
2009 H-D Road Glide FLTR
2000 H-D Electra Glide
1980 H-D FXS Low Rider
1979 H-D XLS Roadster
1978 Triumph Bonneville
1969 BSA Lightning
1966 BSA Lightning

Savagefellow

• Scooter
Reply #33 on: May 30, 2014, 01:24:54 pm
Thanks! Long time lurker...
I'm up for anything. My schedule changes a lot, so I avoid planning....
Mike

ruufman58

• Scooter
Reply #34 on: June 05, 2014, 05:39:17 pm
hogdad and I are putting together a day ride from Ct to the RE dealer in New Hampshire very soon.We will post it when we come up with a date so we can hopefully have a number of people show up for a meet and greet.

ruufman58

bluesdaddy2

• Grease Monkey
  • aka Ross
Reply #35 on: June 06, 2014, 11:14:10 am
That was quick!

I'll keep a running list:

• lemming - Middlebury, VT
  • mattsz - Camden, ME
  • neil - Hooksett, NH
  • ruufman58 - Northern CT
  • NorEaster - Lisbon Falls, ME
  • skooks - Southwest ME
  • hogdad - Hartford, CT
  • Savagefellow - Southern ME

Hey Matt, add me to the list from Vergennes, VT.
2012 Royal Enfield C5 Chrome/Black
1938 Harley-Davidson Model U (patiently waiting some TLC)
1975 HD Sportster (Gone but not forgotten)

Vergennes, VT
Ilion, NY

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #36 on: June 07, 2014, 12:04:52 am
Bluesdaddy - done!

A day ride to and from Concord NH from CT?  Cool!  I was just there last week, as I said I would be in a previous post.

We can plan forever and never get everyone on the same page - I'm wondering now if it would be easier to plan a day event around a possible dealer visit - those close enough could make it a day trip, those further, or those who want to make an overnight out of it, can make their own arrangements.  How does this sound?

hogdad

• Scooter
Reply #37 on: June 08, 2014, 11:55:39 am
Sounds good to me.

Barry
2009 H-D Road Glide FLTR
2000 H-D Electra Glide
1980 H-D FXS Low Rider
1979 H-D XLS Roadster
1978 Triumph Bonneville
1969 BSA Lightning
1966 BSA Lightning

tresser4K

• Scooter
Reply #38 on: June 15, 2014, 03:54:10 am
I'm also just outside Hartford.

After I finish painting the bike and putting it back together, if it runs, I am in as well.

Alex

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #39 on: June 15, 2014, 11:30:07 am
Another southern boy!  Alex, from just outside Hartford... meet Barry, from Hartford.  CT is catching up!

I've added your name to our list.  I know this seems like it's stalled, but something will happen, at some point.  :-\

Stay tuned...

sparklow

• Bulleteer
  • Never half ass two things, whole ass one thing ...
Reply #40 on: June 15, 2014, 03:39:59 pm
You can add me to the list if you will Mattsz.
sparklow, Tolland, CT
2022 Meteor Fireball Red
2011 B5 Bullet

hogdad

• Scooter
Reply #41 on: June 15, 2014, 11:34:24 pm
Mattsz, let me get this straight.

Ruufman58, tresser4k, sparklow, and hogdad all from CT.

We are moving up in the New England rider ratings.

Barry
2009 H-D Road Glide FLTR
2000 H-D Electra Glide
1980 H-D FXS Low Rider
1979 H-D XLS Roadster
1978 Triumph Bonneville
1969 BSA Lightning
1966 BSA Lightning

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #42 on: June 16, 2014, 12:22:07 pm
sparklow - Done!

CT and ME are now four apiece!  Who will come forward and break the tie?!?  I'm a-quiver with anticipation...

Arizoni

• Grand Gearhead
  • "But it's a dry heat here in Arizona
Reply #43 on: June 17, 2014, 07:32:51 am
I'm a-quiver with anticipation...

And the anticipation being....... a couple of new Arrow Shirts?  ;D
Jim
2011 G5 Deluxe
1999 Miata 10th Anniversary

hogdad

• Scooter
Reply #44 on: June 17, 2014, 04:10:18 pm
Yesterday (June 16th) was "National Ride Your Motorcycle to Work Day" here in the U.S., and as I have not had the Royal Enfield on a significant ride since new, and was not working, I plotted a day trip.

I needed to know a distance I could travel on the C5 in a day with regard to any back ache, hand numbness, ass numbness, and the like.

I started out at 6:30AM from Berlin, CT and headed north with secondary roads only (Highway avoidance on the Garmin) and headed for Keene, NH. 116 miles to visit family. From there, I plotted a course to Pembroke, NH. to visit National Power Sports, 62 miles. Being "Laconia Week" I encountered several groups along Route 9N heading to the "Weirs", and was congratulated on the "fine restoration job" I had done on the C5, right! 

At 2PM I pointed her south for the 173 mile trek back home and arrived at 7:20PM.

The things I learned:

* The Enfield was flawless in its operation, without a burp, and gave me 81 MPG.
* I could sustain 55/60 MPH for 37 miles on Massachusetts Route 2 West with no detonation.
* I could ride 351 miles in a day not needing the riding belt I brought, just-in-case.
* I could sit on the saddle for 9 hours, and my ass was still there, and was not anymore numb than with the Road Glide.
* Ditto for my hands.

It was a very good day, and I look forward to when we all meet.

Barry
2009 H-D Road Glide FLTR
2000 H-D Electra Glide
1980 H-D FXS Low Rider
1979 H-D XLS Roadster
1978 Triumph Bonneville
1969 BSA Lightning
1966 BSA Lightning

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #45 on: June 17, 2014, 07:50:15 pm
Sounds like you're doing pretty good, Barry!  I can't get that kind of mileage, and the only way I can do 60, in 5th gear, is downhill, or lying flat on the tank... otherwise it's ping-city.

Some of these UCE guys talk about cruising for some length of time at 70mph - I just don't understand it...

barenekd

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #46 on: June 18, 2014, 11:07:36 pm
My G5 would cruise at 70 quite easily, but I had a 18T sprocket on it. The biggest complaint I had running that fast was the fuel consumption went up a lot. But it never seemed to bother the bike.
Matt, I don't understand why your bike would ping. I ran pretty much every kind of regular gas in mine and it never pinged. There has to be a problem in your ECU, or the Crankshaft Position Indicator is screwed up.
Bare
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2011 Black Classic G5 (RIP)
I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death
http://www.controllineplans.com

Arizoni

• Grand Gearhead
  • "But it's a dry heat here in Arizona
Reply #47 on: June 19, 2014, 02:38:53 am
Mine doesn't ping either cruising up long grades at 60-65 mph.
Even running it at WOT on grades steep enough to hold my speed down to 52-55 mph it didn't ping. 

Maybe mattsz is hearing something else?
Jim
2011 G5 Deluxe
1999 Miata 10th Anniversary

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #48 on: June 19, 2014, 02:57:17 am
Mine doesn't ping either cruising up long grades at 60-65 mph.
Even running it at WOT on grades steep enough to hold my speed down to 52-55 mph it didn't ping. 

Maybe mattsz is hearing something else?

Perhaps a small exhaust at the header flange?  I had a bike do that to me before.  I thought I was hearing engine noise and actually a small piece of the exhaust gasket had blown out.

Scottie J
2001 Harley Davidson Road King

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #49 on: July 10, 2014, 06:01:30 pm
PM sent to all you guys on the list at the top of this thread.  For anyone else also interested:

I'm still thinking about a meet-up at National Powersports (near Concord, NH) this summer.  I know that some of these questions have been scattered around already, but I'd appreciate it if you could all answer a couple questions for me:

1. Would you prefer a weekday, or weekend - or no preference?

2. Would you prefer before Labor day, or after - or no preference?

3. List any specific dates you would definitely prefer, or any specific dates you would definitely not come, for whatever reason.

I'll tally the results and pick a day that the most of us can manage.  And I'll get NPS involved, too…

Please PM me with any replies.

~ Matt

lemming

• Grease Monkey
  • Weezin' the Ju-uice
Reply #50 on: July 10, 2014, 06:03:40 pm
Not sure, but generally weekends are better for me. I am too unpredictable to work around though, so don't plan around my availability at all.

hogdad

• Scooter
Reply #51 on: July 11, 2014, 12:30:23 pm
Hi Matt,

I sent you an email with my availability. Thanks for keeping the NEG together.

Barry
2009 H-D Road Glide FLTR
2000 H-D Electra Glide
1980 H-D FXS Low Rider
1979 H-D XLS Roadster
1978 Triumph Bonneville
1969 BSA Lightning
1966 BSA Lightning

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #52 on: July 24, 2014, 11:47:55 am
Ok guys, mark your calenders:

Saturday, August 23rd, at National Powersports, 319 Commerce Way, Pembroke, NH.

The details:

From 9am to 5pm that day, National Powersports is hosting a British Day to publicly announce Triumph to their dealership (I know, I know... but at least we got there first!).  There will be a bike show judged by Iron and Air Magazine, and the British Beer Company will be catering the event.  So, free lunch and maybe a door prize or two.

My original hope was to have a small Enfield-centric meeting, with some food.  And no contests or games to speak of, but a few token prizes for random things: furthest traveled, oldest bike, etc.  But enough of "us" have expressed interest in the date, and the event, that we might as well meet there and then!  I'm looking forward to it.  I'll post more details here when I get them.

They've asked me to let them know roughly how many I know of who might be planning to come; I know we're few in number, but please post here if you are going to try to make it...

bluesdaddy2

• Grease Monkey
  • aka Ross
Reply #53 on: July 24, 2014, 01:03:36 pm
Sounds like a good time, unfortunately I won't be able to make this one. :(
2012 Royal Enfield C5 Chrome/Black
1938 Harley-Davidson Model U (patiently waiting some TLC)
1975 HD Sportster (Gone but not forgotten)

Vergennes, VT
Ilion, NY

tresser4K

• Scooter
Reply #54 on: July 24, 2014, 02:39:18 pm
Sure, why not.

Savagefellow

• Scooter
Reply #55 on: July 24, 2014, 04:15:28 pm
I'm out.
Mike

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #56 on: July 24, 2014, 04:21:12 pm
I know... Sorry guys, but you know how it is!  Mike, I checked back on the dates, and I figured you'd have to pass on this one.  :(

This NPS British Day doesn't have to be any kind of "official" New England gathering for us, anyway.  Maybe we can still try to pull something together for the fall?  Let's see what happens...

neil

• Bulleteer
Reply #57 on: July 24, 2014, 05:11:14 pm
Hi Matt:
I'm in for the gathering at N. P. S. I'm one of their customers and I have been ordering supplies from them lately. Their Enfield business is very small, but their business of bikes on the internet is substantial.
When I'm out on my bike buzzy, I haven't passed many Triumphs in my travels. Ergo, I doubt there will be many triumph riders there. Lets go full speed ahead and see what happens. For buzzy, that's about 45 to 55 mph. If anyone wants better performance, buy a Triumph as a second bike for those times when you want to  "book-it", just a thought that NPS would love.

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #58 on: July 24, 2014, 10:09:04 pm
Neil - true, but I must say I see a lot more Triumphs than I do Enfields!  So far, my Enfield total is... none!  Unless I catch my reflection in a shop window...

I plan to be there, provided the weather holds... oh, yeah, and also provided I can get my bike back together and working...  :(

straffordrt

• Scooter
Reply #59 on: July 24, 2014, 10:39:00 pm
Ok guys, mark your calenders:

Saturday, August 23rd, at National Powersports, 319 Commerce Way, Pembroke, NH.

The details:

From 9am to 5pm that day, National Powersports is hosting a British Day to publicly announce Triumph to their dealership (I know, I know... but at least we got there first!).  There will be a bike show judged by Iron and Air Magazine, and the British Beer Company will be catering the event.  So, free lunch and maybe a door prize or two.

My original hope was to have a small Enfield-centric meeting, with some food.  And no contests or games to speak of, but a few token prizes for random things: furthest traveled, oldest bike, etc.  But enough of "us" have expressed interest in the date, and the event, that we might as well meet there and then!  I'm looking forward to it.  I'll post more details here when I get them.

They've asked me to let them know roughly how many I know of who might be planning to come; I know we're few in number, but please post here if you are going to try to make it...

Straffordrt-Northwood NH, also NPS customer, will try to be there.

hogdad

• Scooter
Reply #60 on: July 25, 2014, 12:26:41 am

I've marked my calendar for that day, and do plan to attend, weather permitting.

I'm looking forward to it.

Barry
2009 H-D Road Glide FLTR
2000 H-D Electra Glide
1980 H-D FXS Low Rider
1979 H-D XLS Roadster
1978 Triumph Bonneville
1969 BSA Lightning
1966 BSA Lightning

ruufman58

• Scooter
Reply #61 on: July 25, 2014, 08:17:01 pm
Same here weather permitting.

Mike

neil

• Bulleteer
Reply #62 on: July 26, 2014, 05:56:30 pm
Hello Strafford RT
I see your in Strafford or Northwood. I ride those towns regularly. If you have an Enfield and ride in this area, give me a shout with a pm and we can take a ride together. I'll be at N P S on August  23 for British day. I've even got the Union Jack on my gas tank covering a repair I made when the bike fell causing a small dent on the top of the tank.

tresser4K

• Scooter
Reply #63 on: July 27, 2014, 03:45:24 pm
So,  who is coming from CT again?

The Bike is up and running, almost.

Need to fab exhaust hangers and torque everything down, and then torque everything down again.

Adjust chain tension, torque everything down again.
Figure out why my new 7" headlight has fubared my speedo and odometer. (at least I can hit 80mph now, granted I am stopped at the time)
Torque everything down again.

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #64 on: July 27, 2014, 06:39:38 pm
So,  who is coming from CT again?

So far, from my original list, ruufman58 (Northern CT) and hogdad (Hartford, CT) have said they'd plan to come.

I hope you get your bike running in time!

ruufman58

• Scooter
Reply #65 on: July 29, 2014, 08:07:22 pm
We of the Ct persuasion can probably meet to ride up together.It doesnt look like any other states want to participate.

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #66 on: July 30, 2014, 12:26:33 am
I'd like to meet up and ride in with my Maine brethren, but it looks like I'll be coming a couple days early, and my bike may actually be in their shop on the day, so I might not even be riding at all - we'll have to see...

hogdad

• Scooter
Reply #67 on: July 30, 2014, 12:40:55 am

We of the Ct persuasion can probably meet to ride up together.It doesnt look like any other states want to participate.
[/quote]

Ruufman58, I'll PM you with my cell phone number and we can go over our route/plan/meeting time.
Barry
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 12:43:27 am by hogdad »
2009 H-D Road Glide FLTR
2000 H-D Electra Glide
1980 H-D FXS Low Rider
1979 H-D XLS Roadster
1978 Triumph Bonneville
1969 BSA Lightning
1966 BSA Lightning

neil

• Bulleteer
Reply #68 on: August 09, 2014, 03:08:55 pm
Hello Fellow New England Enfield Riders:
Meet-up day at National Power Sports, Pembroke NH is 2 weeks from today. I know it's their chance to state that they are going to add Triumph to their line of British Bikes. That doesn't bother me because I want to see them succeed as dealers of Brit Bikes.
 I'm looking forward to meeting other Enfield Riders. Especially those from Ct. I was born and raised in Ridgefield Ct., S/W corner of the state in Fairfield County. I had an Enfield 250 way back then. I'm still partial to the brand. I hope to see many of you at the gathering.

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #69 on: August 09, 2014, 04:13:13 pm
Looking forward to meeting some of you guys there - even if my bike isn't running!  (if it isn't, it'll be because it's in their shop)

Don't know what the turnout will be like; two weeks out, and they still haven't made any official public announcement of this event that I have found.  I wonder if they want anybody to come?

neil

• Bulleteer
Reply #70 on: August 11, 2014, 03:33:44 pm
Hi Matt:
Re your last post.
N.P.S. seems to be very progressive, aggressive in their approach to business and getting into the Brit Bike Business is something I think they value. I'm guessing they will be happy to host a gathering. Maybe not supplying alcohol and food. No matter to me, I just like the idea of a get together. Food or no food, I'll be there, even if the weather isn't all that good. But late August, the very blue sky, etc. makes me hope that the weather will be good.
Come one come all, hope at least a half dozen can make it.

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #71 on: August 11, 2014, 03:49:14 pm
Well, Neil, the info I gave above came from them, so I imagine they're happy about doing it.  The strange thing, to me, is that it's less than 2 weeks away and they have, as far as I can see, not made one public announcement about it.  People make plans... who are they hoping will come if they don't tell anyone?

My bike may be in their shop, but I'll be there either way...

neil

• Bulleteer
Reply #72 on: August 11, 2014, 09:45:25 pm
Well Matt:

I think they are relying on you to get the word out to Enfield Riders. If we get a group together they will probably hustle out to get whatever supplies they need while this is going on. Possibly they are going to announce their British day on another Date. Not a problem for me, I'd just like to meet-up with other Enfield riders. I'm going to check it out, planning or no.

neil

• Bulleteer
Reply #73 on: August 11, 2014, 09:49:29 pm
Re N. E. Gathering:

Wow - - - Looks like over a thousand visits have happened since this thread was started. Pretty amazing.

Neil and Buzzy

hogdad

• Scooter
Reply #74 on: August 11, 2014, 09:57:06 pm
Hi all,

Hogdad is still on board for the 23rd, weather permitting.

Barry
2009 H-D Road Glide FLTR
2000 H-D Electra Glide
1980 H-D FXS Low Rider
1979 H-D XLS Roadster
1978 Triumph Bonneville
1969 BSA Lightning
1966 BSA Lightning

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #75 on: August 11, 2014, 11:32:30 pm
Well Matt:

I think they are relying on you to get the word out to Enfield Riders. If we get a group together they will probably hustle out to get whatever supplies they need while this is going on. Possibly they are going to announce their British day on another Date. Not a problem for me, I'd just like to meet-up with other Enfield riders. I'm going to check it out, planning or no.

Neil -

That's not the impression I got.  This was sounding like a major event that they were planning to attract interest in their new Triumph dealership-ness, and there were only a couple of possible dates available to them.  The latest couple of communications I had with my contact there said,

We will be doing extensive radio advertising of the event as well as cross promoting with Iron and Air Magazine and the British Beer Company so I'm sure there will be plenty of people here.

and at the end of July,

I'm meeting with the head chef from British Beer Company tomorrow to plan the food for the event.

Maybe I'm just too anal about these things (after all, I'm the one that always arrives at the movie half an hour early), but I just don't understand why they haven't come up with anything by now.

I'm not worried one way or the other; the original plan, after all, was just for us to have a place to meet, and that's what will happen regardless.  The only Enfield riders I can get the word out to are the ones that frequent this forum - they're the only ones I know!  There's only 11 guys on our NE list; NPS is one of North America's more successful Enfield dealers, so they've got a lot bigger list of names (mostly UCE owners, I imagine) than I do!  They said they were going to contact their Enfield customer list with an announcement about the event, so if it works out, hopefully we'll see a good turnout.  They're closed today, Monday, but I dropped them an email to ask if they had any publicity info ready yet - nothing on their website that I could find, but if/when I get something, I'll post it here.

I was hoping maybe to get with whichever Maine guys were going to come, but I'll be in NH already by Thursday morning, to deliver my bike to their shop.  If I get my bike back before the day, maybe I could meet up somewhere with whoever is coming from the east to ride in together.  Or, if anybody is spending the night nearby, perhaps a "local" Saturday afternoon ride somewhere could be planned?

Regardless, I'll be there and I look forward to meeting whoever makes it!

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #76 on: August 16, 2014, 12:51:53 am
The latest:

http://www.nationalpowersports.net/OpenHouse.aspx

As suspected, it doesn't say, "Oh, and if you've got an Enfield, bring it, because there's a meet-up here for you guys, too!"

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #77 on: August 16, 2014, 01:50:50 pm
Ah!  But they are advertising "Free Food"!  So there should be a good turn out.  ;D

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #78 on: August 16, 2014, 03:18:35 pm
But, it's free British food...  ;)

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #79 on: August 16, 2014, 03:39:05 pm
But, it's free British food...  ;)

Fish N Chips?!  Even better!    ;D

guss,guss

• Grease Monkey
  • picture is not actual bulleteer
Reply #80 on: August 16, 2014, 04:32:35 pm
"well I've never been to England, but i kinda like the Beatles. "
 and  i hear you don't go there for great food.
 too bad its all the way in NH. sounds like fun.
Kill em all, let God sort em out. 
 Have a nice day.

neil

• Bulleteer
Reply #81 on: August 16, 2014, 07:07:17 pm
HI all:
I won't mind the slight from N.P.S. as long as the British Beer Company has a few bacon butter sandwiches on hand. Better known as bacon sandies to the Brits, they are a sure cure for early am hungry, cold / wet Enfield riders.

Adrian II

• Grand Gearhead
  • Sharing my ignorance with anyone who needs it
Reply #82 on: August 16, 2014, 09:28:05 pm
Sorry, that's bacon SARNIES! Anglo-Saxon soul food... :) Often cheap streaky bacon served on fairly disgusting factory-produced sliced white bread, though the quality varies from cafe to cafe (or roadside stand). When made with good smoked back bacon and really nice bread they are an absolute joy, and the undoing of many a vegetarian.

Bon apétit!

A.
Grumpy Brit still seeking 500 AVL Bullet perfection! Will let you know if I get anywhere near...

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #83 on: August 16, 2014, 11:39:45 pm
Back-bacon?  Sorry, that's Canadian soul food!  ;)

See you next weekend, Neil!  I'll come prepared to blow my diet...

neil

• Bulleteer
Reply #84 on: August 17, 2014, 03:30:12 pm
Hey Adrian !
Nice to hear from a fellow from across the pond. I know, I found one of the older posts from people on the Bullet Mania Web site about Bacon Sarnies. Didn't know what they were talking about. Now I know. All I could think about was bacon Sandies. Thanks for clearing that up.

I'll be at the British Day at National Power Sports but I bet they won't be serving Bacon Sarnies. I read about them on the Bullet Mania web site when they had gatherings sunday mornings at South End. Sounded like great times in the UK.

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #85 on: August 17, 2014, 07:20:45 pm
Neil -

I'm gonna call the British Beer Company and make a special request...

Adrian II

• Grand Gearhead
  • Sharing my ignorance with anyone who needs it
Reply #86 on: August 18, 2014, 12:59:35 am
Would that be free beer, too?

Neil, sadly the Bullet Mania web site seems to have gone dormant, though it's still up there on Yahoo. (Southend is still there, too.)

Great times in the UK, then the economic downturn and the loss of the traditional Bullet models happened, which I think took a lot of the enthusiasm away. This forum still manages to have quite a high level of support, and I hope it will continue.

A.
Grumpy Brit still seeking 500 AVL Bullet perfection! Will let you know if I get anywhere near...

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #87 on: August 18, 2014, 01:16:36 am
Would that be free beer, too?

No idea, but I sort of hope not...

ruufman58

• Scooter
Reply #88 on: August 18, 2014, 11:02:55 pm
On Saturday hogdad and I will be meeting at 6:30 am to head up to the New Hampshire get together.If anyone else wants to ride with us we will be meeting off exit 45 off of rte 91 in East Windsor Ct.This is the gas station next door to the Burger King.We will leave by 6:35!

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #89 on: August 19, 2014, 12:14:55 am
If you guys have a route planned, let us know here.  I may be on my bike, in Exeter NH, looking to hook up with somebody heading toward Concord...

NorEaster

• Grease Monkey
Reply #90 on: August 19, 2014, 02:15:58 am
I'm planning on taking Rt 202 down through Maine and into NH. I figure it will be a little 3 hours drive time for me as I will need to stop for gas and give the bike a break. Leaving early in the A.M. so I can get there with plenty of day to spare.
I'm usually up at the crack of dawn every day any way

neil

• Bulleteer
Reply #91 on: August 19, 2014, 09:18:31 pm
Hi Matt:
I hope your bike is out of the shop and it's roadworthy. Although for iron barrel bullets like mine, that is a very relative term. Buzzy shakes rattles and rolls. The Worley- bits, from down under the tank, are not very quiet but they have kept me moving forward; for almost 23,000 miles now. As long as buzzy keeps going, I'm going to keep on rolling.

ps. hope to many of you this Saturday.

neil

• Bulleteer
Reply #92 on: August 19, 2014, 09:23:03 pm
Oops ! meant to say (hope to see many of you Saturday) Also I can check overnight establishments if any of you want to sleep over before returning to your respective abodes.

Cheers !

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #93 on: August 20, 2014, 01:12:31 am
Thanks Neil - This is a new problem, one which might not ever get any worse.  But I've gotta try to get it sorted, or at least looked at, before the warranty runs out!  Which is very soon...

neil

• Bulleteer
Reply #94 on: August 20, 2014, 06:49:19 pm
Hello Fellow N. E. Enfield riders:

I've been checking the weather for the southern NH area and I'm happy to say partly cloudy to mostly cloudy is the prediction for now right through Sunday. I can't say what it's like for Ct. and Me. Temps are to be in the mid seventies during the day time with fifties at night. I'll be at N.P.S. before noon. I suspect those who will be riding a distance  should make it by 1:00 pm. See Ya there.

tresser4K

• Scooter
Reply #95 on: August 22, 2014, 02:15:39 am
I may be able to meet up with the CT crowd leaving from East Windsor.
I will be giving the bike I shake-down ride tomorrow after work.

I will see how many bolts are missing at the end of the ride.

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #96 on: August 22, 2014, 03:07:44 am
I will see how many bolts are missing at the end of the ride.

We'll save some for when you get here!

neil

• Bulleteer
Reply #97 on: August 23, 2014, 02:02:00 pm
Re Gathering at  N.P.S.
Weather is sunny with blue sky. Temps in lower sixties. Can't say how long it will last, but hope many of you can make it. I'll be at NPS to look at their Triumphs and talk to as many as show up. It should be a good time for all.

neil

• Bulleteer
Reply #98 on: August 23, 2014, 06:45:12 pm
Hi All New England Enfield Riders:
British Day at National Power Sports was a resounding success. I met 4 other Enfield owners / riders. Enfield is a small part of their operation, But it looks like they will be selling many triumphs in the future. I saw a new scrambler type triumph that got my attention. I don't know if I could get a fair trade of Buzzy toward a down payment on the Triumph.  I'll have to look into that.

Anyway, Free food was good, lots of people around and loads of riders. I enjoyed my time there and Buzzy ran good but no where near as quiet and vibration free as the UCE bikes that the other Enfield riders had. No matter, I still love Buzzy, but I'd love a triumph scrambler just as much.

barenekd

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #99 on: August 23, 2014, 09:27:06 pm
I still love Buzzy, but I'd love a triumph scrambler just as much.

I had a Triumph Scrambler that I ended up trading in on a G5. I hated the Scrambler, the RE was the most fun bike I ever owned. the Scrambler is a totally soulless machine, a PITA to work on, didn't handle nearly as well as the RE, Got lousy mileage,and was generally a big disappointment
Bare
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2011 Black Classic G5 (RIP)
I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death
http://www.controllineplans.com

azcatfan

• Grand Gearhead
  • 2002 Bullet ES
Reply #100 on: August 24, 2014, 12:58:14 am
But it looks like they will be selling many triumphs in the future. I saw a new scrambler type triumph that got my attention.

This video sure makes them look fun, especially the dismount at 3:05, wow:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyJZQIViejQ
-2002 Bullet ES Up-Jetted with Ace Air Canister and punched HD Exhaust.

My MotoVlog Channel:  http://tinyurl.com/nnso3av

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #101 on: August 24, 2014, 12:48:19 pm
First of all, an apology: I forgot my camera, so no pics!  :(

It was fun to finally meet up with some forum guys!  I met ruufman58 and hogdad, who rode up from Connecticut, NorEaster came over from Maine, and Neil rode Buzzy over from... well, about 10 miles away.

There were few other Enfields.  One guy had an old iron barrel side-car rig decked out in what I can only describe as an elaborate military/steampunk combo - he also had an original 125 "flying flea" on display.  Late in the day, as I was leaving, I spotted a GT in the lot, but I never knew it was there and I don't know who owns it.

I got a chance to ride a few other Enfields, which I haven't done since I bought mine.

Item of interest:

NPS is obviously expecting their Triumph sales to do well - they've got a lot of bikes, and a lot of real estate devoted to them.  They've got a nicely restored "do-not-touch" Triumph X-75 on display, like this one:

Surprisingly enough, another one just like it rode in to the event under its own power, and won the trophy.

I met a guy with an old Ducati Monster - with 230,000 miles on it.  Original pistons (but not rings), never opened up the bottom end.  He says he's been written up in some magazine, can't remember which one.

I broke one of NPS's demo GTs.  :(  Cruising along a back-road at about 35mph in a group demo ride, the engine light came on.  About 30 seconds later, it began an awful clatter.  I assume it was loss of oil pressure, which messed up the lifters.  I stopped right away, didn't see any oil leaks.  One of the NPS demo guides switched bikes with me and rode it home...

I'd still like to do a proper RE meeting, but it would be nice to get more people to come out.  Maybe next year.  Thanks for making the effort, you guys!

hogdad

• Scooter
Reply #102 on: August 24, 2014, 09:51:20 pm
Hello everyone,

It was a very good run yesterday from Berlin, Connecticut to the "New England Gathering" at NPS, Pembroke, NH.

I left home at 6:00 AM, met ruufman58 (Mike) and his beautiful 2013 RE G5 Deluxe at 6:30 and headed Northeast through Massachusetts and into New Hampshire. NPS was buzzing with lots of activity when we arrived at about 10:45.

NPS did a wonderful job welcoming us with a special area to park, and supplying food and refreshments. They certainly have a excellent facility with an acre of motorcycles. It was good to meet Mike, Matt and Neil, but I never did get to meet NorEaster (sorry, maybe next time).

Both bikes ran fine, and ruufman58 led us on a wonderful back-roads farm route thru Massachusetts on our return. The weather was mostly sunny with 60 degree temps.

I arrived home at 5:30 PM showing 7:28 hours saddle time, 360 miles, Max speed 67MPH, 4.7 gallons of fuel (75.2 MPG).

It was a very good day, thanks to all who made it happen.

Barry
2009 H-D Road Glide FLTR
2000 H-D Electra Glide
1980 H-D FXS Low Rider
1979 H-D XLS Roadster
1978 Triumph Bonneville
1969 BSA Lightning
1966 BSA Lightning