Author Topic: photo gallery question  (Read 2839 times)

Unkel Dale

• Scooter
on: May 09, 2014, 03:28:04 am
Men thanks for showing your motorcycles, sweet

I looked through at least 100 photos over the weekend and every time I switched to the next photo I had to adjust the frame up or down with the mouse to center the photo in the same place on my screen from the last photo.

Admission: I am NOT  a computer guy, so I know of no setting adjustment on my computer to get the next photo to load in the exact same space. Does this thing happen to everybody?

NField Gearman

• Grease Monkey
Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 03:51:03 am
I changed something (I am not a computer person, they just gave me the keys to this joint and I was having the same issue)

I tested it a bunch of times, and I think it's working correctly.  It opens the pictures in an expanded window instead of having to scroll through the image on the screen and trying to visualize it.

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 12:13:52 pm
Mine still behaves the same way as Unkel Dale describes it.

On my screen, I can see the top portion of a photo, and if I click on it, it "zooms" in to a separate window where I can see the whole pic ("zooms" is in quotes because it doesn't actually get any larger).  Clicking again closes the separate window.

Fine, but if you're just browsing, you still have to scroll down to get to the "Previous Image / Next Image" buttons...

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 11:02:12 pm
Gearman, if what you did is the change we talked about in the other thread (regarding photos attached to message board posts), then Unkel Dale's problem is a different one, unique to the gallery.  Check the above posts again...  ;)