Author Topic: Need parts for CLUBMAN engine mods  (Read 770 times)

mustangdave

• Grease Monkey
  • ACES UP
on: December 09, 2013, 12:21:30 pm
Hi guys...I'm getting my parts ordered to do a CLUBMAN mod to my 05, have a bunch of stuff ordered from Hitchcocks coming in, and have been scouring ebay for the last parts, I know I can get a Miku TM-32 carb pretty easy, but am having difficulty finding another crankshaft (used) anywhere. Emailed the RE dealer or rather former dealer here locally to see if he had any parts in his bone yard, need to call CMW to, but just wanted to toss it out to fellow BULLETEERS...any of you guys have a crankshaft you'd be willing to part with?
I rode Japanese bikes as a kid...then I grew up and got some British Thunder

mustangdave

• Grease Monkey
  • ACES UP
Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 04:24:45 am
Well... I'm gonna resurrect this thread for a bit.  I have amassed an alloy barrel, various gaskets, a boyer ignition coil, TM32 flatside carb, the carb manifold and have a line on a new head...since I've got a goldstar silencer, an ACE air can, a set of new main bearings. I am thinking of fore going the high compression piston, and reworked crankshaft and putting what I have on the bike...and see how it goes. I do have an extra 535 alloy barrel if anyone would like it since I can't use it.
I rode Japanese bikes as a kid...then I grew up and got some British Thunder