Author Topic: Technical Support / Customer Service Position Available at Classic Motorworks  (Read 3297 times)

Kevin Mahoney

• Gotten my hands dirty on bikes more than once -
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Cozy Sidecar distributor/former Royal Enfield dist
Technical Support / Customer Service Position
Faribault Minnesota based importer of the Royal Enfield motorcycle is seeking a full-time tech support CSR due to expansion. Faribault is about 35 minutes south of the Minneapolis St. Paul airport.

Qualifications are as follows:

Strong motorcycle or automotive technical background
Strong written and verbal skills with an ability to convey technical information accurately
Good computer skills
AA degree or equivalent experience (BA preferred)
Growing company with good advancement opportunities

Duties
Interact on the telephone and through e-mail with motorcycle dealers and customers on technical support issues
Give technical advice about parts and accessories
Warranty administration
Daytime M-F hours
This is a very fast paced office. While we have a lot of fun and genuinely like each other, there is a lot of work to be done and a high energy individual is called for.

Classic Motorworks is the exclusive US importer of the Royal Enfield motorcycle, Cozy sidecars, Inder trailers and other items.. We are the largest official supplier of Royal Enfield parts and accessories in the world. We offer a good stable work environment, paid time off and health benefits.
Please send a letter of interest and a resume to kevin@enfieldmotorcycles.com

Best Regards,
Kevin Mahoney
www.cyclesidecar.com

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Sounds like fun..If I was retired and living in the area, probably be a great way to make a few bucks and get involved with your great establishment...As fate would have it, I'm still working for the feds and the money is too good to pass down...Sure u have someone lined up soon if not already...
Oh Magoo you done it again