Author Topic: Unreliable vendor parts from India  (Read 2917 times)

mprovic

• Scooter
on: March 09, 2014, 02:49:37 pm
I wonder if anyone has experience with buying from the company JMD - spares from India , and are also sold under the brand name of Mickey spares, via e-bay ? Sell ​​parts for Royal Enfield . I was wrong ! Back in July last year commissioned a headlamp , replica Lucas for vintage bike, 50 GBP, and it was never delivered nor returned the money . More specifically , two months after the orders arrived at the customs post is broken for no packaging so it became immediately returned to sender . Since then, constantly lying . First, they lied that they sent a new piece , and when I got tired of waiting , the required return on the money . One time they kindly communicate , but actually received in time to avoid interfering e-bay and PayPal . At the end of the time period for the possibility of a refund through eBay and PayPal , and their "friendly" respond to e - mails stopped , although in the end and PayPal involved in correspondence and suggested to them that he would return the money , no matter what the Timeout where PayPal could do alone , regardless of their prevarication ... in any case , I suggest fans of the Royal Enfield motorcycles or other vintage motorcycle purchases of these frauds .

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 03:26:34 pm
You should have contacted Pay-Pal immediately for this problem.  Pay-Pal is an insured company and is there specifically to prevent these types of transactions from occurring.  If you had contacted them right away they would have had your problem fixed in no time, whether it be a refund or actually getting you the part.  Sorry to hear this has happened to you.  Hopefully Pay-Pal can still get things rectified for you.

Scottie J
2001 Harley Davidson Road King

heloego

• A 2x4. My kingdom for a 2x4!
  • Grand Gearhead
  • USA '12 C5, '06 ElectraX
Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 03:38:16 pm
You should have contacted Pay-Pal immediately for this problem.  Pay-Pal is an insured company and is there specifically to prevent these types of transactions from occurring.  If you had contacted them right away they would have had your problem fixed in no time, whether it be a refund or actually getting you the part.  Sorry to hear this has happened to you.  Hopefully Pay-Pal can still get things rectified for you.

Scottie J

+1!
Any time I've had an issue with an e-bay vendor PayPal has either contacted the vendor or paid up themselves to solve the issue.
Any vendor that gives PayPal any flak usually will lose their PayPal account and they know this.
SOund slike you hit some scammers like I did once.
'18 Bonneville T-100, Blue/White
'12 C5 Classic
'06 Electra X AVL w/32mm Mikuni and Gold Star system.

mprovic

• Scooter
Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 08:46:26 pm
Unfortunately, PayPal says that because too much time has elapsed since the transaction can only count on the goodwill of the seller JMD spares, which, however, is no longer responding to my countless proposals to send the correct goods or refund :-(