Author Topic: Isn't This Funny  (Read 1646 times)

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
on: February 02, 2014, 06:59:32 pm
I get into an argument with blltrdr and now I can't get onto the forum with my computer but I can with my phone.   And when I logged into my email it mentioned it had account information had been compromised.  Very interesting.

Scottie
2001 Harley Davidson Road King

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 07:13:14 pm
And now it works again.  LMAO    ;D

Blltrdr

• Grand Gearhead
  • cycle-delic music
Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 07:41:53 pm
Think about it, if I was truly the evil minded "Some kind of Super-Perfecto-Steven-Hawking-English-Professor who can do no wrong" type dude you portray me as, I could with a few keystrokes screw up your online world.

So the question one should ask is, did he or didn't he.

In fact if I was as f*cked up as Steven Hawking I would f*ck up everyone's online experience. I would move my cheek muscle and "POOF" shit would disappear. Now here me out, I wouldn't do this to be spiteful to others because of my screwed up disability, I would do this to make a point. If some f'd up Steven Hawking MOFO like myself can screw up everyone's online experience then most likely many non f'd up MOFO's could do the same thing. Just workin out the bugs in the system.

Thank You Steven Hawking
You the Man

« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 07:49:46 pm by Blltrdr »
2003 Classic 500 5 spd
2009 HD FLHT Police 103 6 spd
1992 Kawasaki ZG 1200 Voyager XII

ERC

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 08:46:57 pm
You guys keep going at it you'll be off like I think bareneked is.   :-\  ERC
2-57 Apaches, 2-57 Trailblazers, 60 Chief, 65 Interceptor, 2004 Bullet, 612 Bullet chopped.

Blltrdr

• Grand Gearhead
  • cycle-delic music
Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 08:53:20 pm
You guys keep going at it you'll be off like I think bareneked is.   :-\  ERC

C'mon man it's winter. Letting loose a bit is just a way to deal with it. Actually the truth is the forum has been a little subdued. A few ruffled feathers will not lead to the World's End.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 09:00:16 pm by Blltrdr »
2003 Classic 500 5 spd

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #5 on: February 02, 2014, 09:01:11 pm
Anyways........................

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 01:13:58 pm
Think about it, if I was truly the evil minded "Some kind of Super-Perfecto-Steven-Hawking-English-Professor who can do no wrong" type dude you portray me as, I could with a few keystrokes screw up your online world.

So the question one should ask is, did he or didn't he.

In fact if I was as f*cked up as Steven Hawking I would f*ck up everyone's online experience. I would move my cheek muscle and "POOF" shit would disappear. Now here me out, I wouldn't do this to be spiteful to others because of my screwed up disability, I would do this to make a point. If some f'd up Steven Hawking MOFO like myself can screw up everyone's online experience then most likely many non f'd up MOFO's could do the same thing. Just workin out the bugs in the system.

Thank You Steven Hawking
You the Man

Seriously Bulltrpr - What the F are you talking about?!?!?!    :o  I'd give you a needle to pop your big giant head but I'd hate to be responsible for you falling to your death.  You're such an arrogant dude.  I was simply implying that the MODERATOR didn't like what I was posting and temporarily banned my I.P.  You seriously thought I was accusing YOU of kicking me off?!  Get over yourself!

Scottie
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 01:45:41 pm by High On Octane »

JVS

• Grand Gearhead
  • I love chicken
Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 01:35:00 pm
Whoa whoa. Wow  :o

That's you, Scottie? Scottie J?

How did your username change? And what is happening O_O  :o

Please calm down everyone, we all are family here! Take it easy please  :(
Sons continuing wars, our fathers were enemies

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 01:53:44 pm
Whoa whoa. Wow  :o

That's you, Scottie? Scottie J?

How did your username change? And what is happening O_O  :o

Please calm down everyone, we all are family here! Take it easy please  :(

Sorry, JVS.  Is that better?    ::)  Yes, it's me.  For the record, Professor Blltrpr is apparently the motorcycle lingo expert.  So if you have any questions about what anything is called, he's the one to talk to.  Don't waste your breath trying to have an actual conversation with him though, as he avoids answering any questions you ask him.  Thou he is very presumptuous.  Apparently, the reason I ride my motorcycle in the snow is because "I obviously have underlying issues".  My issue is this vaginal fart wants to assume he knows who I am and completely discredit all my 22 years of hands on knowledge and experience.

Scottie

ROVERMAN

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #9 on: February 03, 2014, 09:20:21 pm
Where is Clamp when you need him, he would straighten this out by insulting everyone and then some! ;D ;D ;D.

kodai

• Scooter
Reply #10 on: February 03, 2014, 10:00:25 pm
    NO  Clamp    PLEASE

ROVERMAN

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #11 on: February 03, 2014, 10:19:53 pm
Sorry. ;D ;D ;D

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #12 on: February 03, 2014, 10:42:46 pm
Clamp..God help anyone who pushed his buttons the wrong way....He had a knack of stepping into shit and then winging it every which way....Kinda like stopping on your enfield and their a sink hole starting to crumble under ya...
Oh Magoo you done it again

Blltrdr

• Grand Gearhead
  • cycle-delic music
Reply #13 on: February 03, 2014, 11:08:36 pm
Clamp!  Hitchin a ride on one of his posts was like riding down a one way street against traffic. Kinda exciting if you could make it through all the posts without getting smashed.
2003 Classic 500 5 spd