Author Topic: How Do You Set The Time?  (Read 1384 times)

tooseevee

• Grand Gearhead
  • Everybody's havin' them dreams
on: January 19, 2014, 11:39:15 pm
      I just noticed the time on the site is an hour earlier than my time here. This makes my posts an hour off. Can I change the time that I see posted?

It's actually 6:39 here.
RI USA '08 Black AVL Classic.9.8:1 ACEhead/manifold/canister. TM32/Open bottle/hot tube removed. Pertronix Coil. Fed mandates removed. Gr.TCI. Bobber seat. Battery in right side case. Decomp&all doodads removed. '30s Lucas taillight/7" visored headlight. Much blackout & wire/electrical upgrades.

rvcycleguy

• Grease Monkey
Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 12:35:17 am
On the top bar under profile, click on Forum profile.  Then on the far left side, link to Look and Layout.  You can edit or alter your time to sync. 
1956 Bullet 500 (G2) Custom tank, Silencer Muffler, Powder Coated Chassis
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 (800cc) Touring set-up. white walls, pearl white w/ ghost flames

tooseevee

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 02:53:40 am
On the top bar under profile, click on Forum profile.  Then on the far left side, link to Look and Layout.  You can edit or alter your time to sync.

Thanks. I'm forever in your debt.
RI USA '08 Black AVL Classic.9.8:1 ACEhead/manifold/canister. TM32/Open bottle/hot tube removed. Pertronix Coil. Fed mandates removed. Gr.TCI. Bobber seat. Battery in right side case. Decomp&all doodads removed. '30s Lucas taillight/7" visored headlight. Much blackout & wire/electrical upgrades.

DanKearney

• Grease Monkey
Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 01:12:58 am
So, totally off topic, but. . .

Does tooseevee (2CV) refer to a French duck by any chance?

Cheers,

Dan K.

tooseevee

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 03:18:29 am
So, totally off topic, but. . .

Does tooseevee (2CV) refer to a French duck by any chance?
Cheers,
Dan K.

No, a French car.

DanKearney

• Grease Monkey
Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 04:06:46 am
When I was living in Germany, the 2CV they sold there was known as the "Ente", German for Duck.  I just assumed that the French also referred to it by the same name (Except in French I guess).

Those were some funky cars.

Cheers,

Dan K.

scoTTy

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 02:23:47 am

ROVERMAN

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #7 on: January 28, 2014, 04:55:00 pm
I want a 2CV in the worst way but can't bring myself to accept what they a bringing in the market. I know they are rare in the US but come on.
Roverman.