Author Topic: Took Some Fall Pics Today  (Read 1309 times)

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
on: November 09, 2013, 09:21:34 pm
Went for a short ride and stopped out in the country to take a couple pics.  Then a bicyclist stopped and took a of me with the bike so that was cool.  He commented on how nice it was.  :)

Scottie
2001 Harley Davidson Road King

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 12:27:30 am
Good pic, looks dried up there...blue sky days are the best...tires on that Indian will keep you planted..
Oh Magoo you done it again

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 12:31:23 am
Alright, Scottie - those pics are so nice, you've convinced me - I'll buy your bike...   ;)

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
  • World leaders in performance/racing Bullets
Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 12:32:07 am
cool looking machine!
Home of the Fireball 535 !

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 12:49:11 am
I absolutely love the new handle bars!  They keep me in a much more natural aggressive position allowing me to stay more relaxed but ready to go at a moments notice.  Plus they look way sportier than the cruiser bars that were on there before.  And absolutely no complaints with the tires.  They are actually my new favorite, great characteristics all over the board and very affordable.  They're Shinko 705's.

Scottie

cyrusb

• Kept man
  • Grand Gearhead
  • There's a last time for everything
Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 01:08:06 pm
Real nice! I wonder how many of those still see daily use? A real rare bird. When the Chennai Bullets were first offered for sale here, the ad line was "Identity Theft Not A Problem". You have that in spades.
2005E Fixed and or Replaced: ignition, fenders,chainguard,wires,carb,headlight,seat,tailight,sprockets,chain,shock springs,fork springs, exhaust system, horn,shifter,clutch arm, trafficators,crankcase vent.

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 01:57:37 pm
Real nice! I wonder how many of those still see daily use? A real rare bird. When the Chennai Bullets were first offered for sale here, the ad line was "Identity Theft Not A Problem". You have that in spades.

Anyone who evens attempts to steal my bike will suffer the wrath of The God of Speed and 10 lifetimes of bad karma.  And perhaps a couple broken bones if I get my hands on 'em.   ;)

Scottie

cyrusb

• Kept man
  • Grand Gearhead
  • There's a last time for everything
Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 03:31:39 pm
Well yes, but what enfield was alluding to with that phrase was not looking like everyone else.  For instance on my Duc i ride practically unnoticed . But the bullet gets me reports from friends where they saw me. Full face helmet and all, they know it's definitely me.
2005E Fixed and or Replaced: ignition, fenders,chainguard,wires,carb,headlight,seat,tailight,sprockets,chain,shock springs,fork springs, exhaust system, horn,shifter,clutch arm, trafficators,crankcase vent.

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #8 on: November 10, 2013, 03:46:49 pm
Don't even mention bikes stolen...Someone had their bike stolen out of their garage...It's on the tip of my tongue....She's a beauty and needs to be watched over and secured properly..
Oh Magoo you done it again

barenekd

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #9 on: November 10, 2013, 08:35:57 pm
Man, as much as I do like your bike, that taillight is butt ugly! It make a beautiful bike look like something that was drug out of a junkyard! Sorry to dis it, but...
Bare
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2011 Black Classic G5 (RIP)
I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death
http://www.controllineplans.com

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #10 on: November 10, 2013, 09:42:19 pm
Man, as much as I do like your bike, that taillight is butt ugly! It make a beautiful bike look like something that was drug out of a junkyard! Sorry to dis it, but...
Bare

Well I used to have it mounted in the traditional area but after almost being rear ended 3 times in 2 months I decided to move it up higher to make it more visible.  Haven't heard any tires squealing behind me since.

Scottie

ERC

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #11 on: November 10, 2013, 10:27:12 pm
Why didn't you center it on the fender, with the licsence horizontal. One of my bikes is mounted like that up high. I guess mine came out of the junkyard too.    ERC
2-57 Apaches, 2-57 Trailblazers, 60 Chief, 65 Interceptor, 2004 Bullet, 612 Bullet chopped.

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #12 on: November 10, 2013, 10:30:44 pm
Why didn't you center it on the fender, with the licsence horizontal. One of my bikes is mounted like that up high. I guess mine came out of the junkyard too.    ERC

It is a universal mount, maybe I'll give that a try and see how it looks.

Scottie