Author Topic: Changes  (Read 3524 times)

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
  • R.I.P Papa Juan, Uncle Ernie
Reply #15 on: November 16, 2013, 06:37:22 pm
Nope forget about the new vintage cream and maroon... no one should buy that one. Take it from someone who bought one. No one else in the country should have to have the color that I have had to settle with...  ;D lol
I gotta say that Cream and Maroon is fantastic and I love it. BUT, I ain't gonna polish a bike, I wand one that won't make me cry if it gets a little dusty ;D
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #16 on: November 16, 2013, 06:39:48 pm
  Well , It just ain't right for the guy who was the first C-5 owner in the States... to not have another one !!    Hey Dan'o  , how have you been and welcome back.

And I know from our early experiments that Black WAS the fastest..... But a combination of  British racing green and Silver seems to be a little better.  ::)
You guys did an amazing job on that green and silver beauty, you should be big proud of that  bike, I love it. I've still not decided if I will get another one or not, but they have never been out of my mind. I love em'
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association

barenekd

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #17 on: November 16, 2013, 07:22:58 pm
Hi, Dan,
Glad to see you back. I hope your back isn't going to bug you too mcuh and you can keep on riding!
I know how bad it sucks to be off a bike for awhile!
Bare
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2011 Black Classic G5 (RIP)
I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death
http://www.controllineplans.com

NorEaster

• Grease Monkey
Reply #18 on: November 16, 2013, 07:26:56 pm
I gotta say that Cream and Maroon is fantastic and I love it. BUT, I ain't gonna polish a bike, I wand one that won't make me cry if it gets a little dusty ;D
I agree... I really like the chrome and red; but would kick myself if I ever scratched it.
And as the experts here report... the chrome ones go faster...  ;)

singhg5

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #19 on: November 16, 2013, 10:41:33 pm
WELCOME, WELCOME !

You are not gonna believe it, Dan. Just this week I was thinking of you and a few other RE forum members who have not been around for a while. Just wondering what are they up to these days. Here you are. Glad to hear from you.

It will be nice to see you on C5 or whatever you choose to ride from these beautiful machines coming from Chennai. They are better than our 2009 models ;D ! I know, I know your red one was the fastest, the most reliable, and bullet-proof RE, not a Friday-built RE ;) ! Still the newer ones are improved and very attractive.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 11:32:27 pm by singhg5 »
1970's Jawa /  Yezdi
2006 Honda Nighthawk
2009 Royal Enfield Black G5

Arizoni

• Grand Gearhead
  • "But it's a dry heat here in Arizona
Reply #20 on: November 16, 2013, 10:44:17 pm
Red's faster.
2 officers sitting in a police car:

"Hey, Fred.  Did you see that?"

"You talking about that red motorcycle that just went by?"

"Yup.  What do you think he is up to?"

"I think he's trying to piss us off.  No red vehicle goes that slow.  It just ain't natural."

"I think your right.  Riding that slow there ain't no way we can give him a ticket for speeding and did you see that grin on his face?

There ought to be a law against enjoying yourself that much."
Jim
2011 G5 Deluxe
1999 Miata 10th Anniversary

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #21 on: November 16, 2013, 11:44:35 pm
WELCOME, WELCOME !

You are not gonna believe it, Dan. Just this week I was thinking of you and a few other RE forum members who have not been around for a while. Just wondering what are they up to these days. Here you are. Glad to hear from you.

It will be nice to see you on C5 or whatever you choose to ride from these beautiful machines coming from Chennai. They are better than our 2009 models ;D ! I know, I know your red one was the fastest, the most reliable, and bullet-proof RE, not a Friday-built RE ;) ! Still the newer ones are improved and very attractive.
Singhg5! How are you? How is your beautiful G5?? Thank you for the welcome back.
Iron Butt Association

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #22 on: November 16, 2013, 11:45:12 pm
2 officers sitting in a police car:

"Hey, Fred.  Did you see that?"

"You talking about that red motorcycle that just went by?"

"Yup.  What do you think he is up to?"

"I think he's trying to piss us off.  No red vehicle goes that slow.  It just ain't natural."

"I think your right.  Riding that slow there ain't no way we can give him a ticket for speeding and did you see that grin on his face?

There ought to be a law against enjoying yourself that much."
Hehehe, You so crazy!
Iron Butt Association