Author Topic: Why We Ride  (Read 857 times)

barenekd

• Grand Gearhead
on: November 02, 2013, 05:09:54 pm
I went to the movie yesterday at the first noon showing. It was an hour and a half long. There were interviews with some famous people, some of whom I recognized, but no credits were given...til the end! Then they were all pictured and identified. The documentary was pretty good and the photography was great.
Overall it was pretty good, but probably would be more interesting to new or younger riders.
It did have a nice section on T.C. Lawrence (of Arabia).
Overall, 3 stars, a bit boring in spots, but still interesting.
Bare
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2011 Black Classic G5 (RIP)
I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death
http://www.controllineplans.com

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 08:23:03 pm
Great!  I'll sidle on over to the cinema nearest me that's showing it!  Oh, wait, that's three time zones away...  :(

barenekd

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 11:24:49 pm
It's playing in the city, NYC, that is. Be sure to note that the listings show it as a skiing and something else (not related to motorcycles) Documentary. Just look for Why We Ride and ignore the skiing part! Remember, there are a lot of idiots out there that don't know the difference between the two. Some of them are obviously in the movie industry. They get their fingers lost on their WOW controller. Keep an eye on your local listings. It's supposed to go into more widespread distribution in a couple of weeks.
Bare
Bare
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2011 Black Classic G5 (RIP)
I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death
http://www.controllineplans.com

Mr.Mazza

• Grand Gearhead
  • Upside down thumping
Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 03:03:26 am
Can't wait for this to come out online, rather not spend $3000 to see it in New York :P
Lizzy - 07 500 Deluxe ES - Red and chrome - Sold.