Author Topic: Tire Printing  (Read 1422 times)

DangerRanger

• Scooter
on: October 14, 2013, 12:42:28 pm
Couldn't find any threads on this yet.  I think this is one of the best inventions since sliced bread.

http://laccorp.com/LAC-International/LAC-SidewallPrinter_set.html

Can't figure out how to upload a photo.  So you would need to google tire printing

looks like a good way to update the looks of a vehicle. 
soon to be sold 2011 CBR250R
1985 RZ500
purchase pending 2014 g5 deluxe

AussieDave

• Grand Gearhead
  • How does this thing work?..Ouch..oh..
Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 01:08:24 pm
Really? You want to put pictures on your tyres? I can't see the attraction , but whatever floats your boat I guess.
"Glorious,stirring sight! The poetry of motion! The real way to travel! The only way to travel! ... O bliss ! O poop poop ! Oh my! Oh my!" - Toad of Toad Hall.

AussieDave

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 01:17:27 pm
I googled it. Don't mean to be rude but since this is your 1 st post do you really have an intrest  in royal Enfields or are you just trying to promote your product?
"Glorious,stirring sight! The poetry of motion! The real way to travel! The only way to travel! ... O bliss ! O poop poop ! Oh my! Oh my!" - Toad of Toad Hall.

DangerRanger

• Scooter
Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 01:47:43 pm
actually i'm obsessed with enfields and have my heart set on getting a g5 deluxe this spring once I sell the cbr250. 

I have no connection with this product other then it's the best thing since RWL and white walls.   which it can do as well.
1985 RZ500

AussieDave

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 01:59:08 pm
You have my apologies ! Enfields are a wonderful machine and we all share your obsession. I have g5 delux and it's  a constant joy in an  otherwise often mundane world. Welcome to the forum, and I hope your dream is soon fulfilled. I gotta say though I'm not sure about white walls  on a bike.

AussieDave

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 02:01:57 pm
Those rz s were nuts,I used to ride a rd350 and I remember being out dragged at many a stoplight!

DangerRanger

• Scooter
Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 02:11:10 pm
yeah ive had my rz500 for 18 years of which the past ten its been sitting in the basement under the stairs.  but it was a thrilling ride those first 8 years.  She'll be the first project once my garage gets built.

but ever since I saw those yellow dunlop tire stickers and how it makes a bike pop.  I liked the idea of dressing up the tire. 
1985 RZ500

DanKearney

• Grease Monkey
Reply #7 on: October 14, 2013, 04:49:55 pm
Those rz s were nuts,I used to ride a rd350 and I remember being out dragged at many a stoplight!

Awesome Bikes!  My very first bike was an '83 RD350LC that I bought while stationed in Germany.  I put Krauser hard bags on it and rode it all around Europe and the UK.  I loved that bike, but couldn't import it into the US when I left.  Sniff. . .

I couldn't even imagine riding the RZ500.  It probably would have killed me back then.

Cheers,

Dan K.

DanKearney

• Grease Monkey
Reply #8 on: October 14, 2013, 04:51:26 pm
Couldn't find any threads on this yet.  I think this is one of the best inventions since sliced bread.

http://laccorp.com/LAC-International/LAC-SidewallPrinter_set.html

Can't figure out how to upload a photo.  So you would need to google tire printing

looks like a good way to update the looks of a vehicle.

Interesting.  But I'll be impressed when they learn to use the 3D printer to print more tread onto it!

Cheers,

Dan K.

D the D

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #9 on: October 14, 2013, 09:28:21 pm
Gosh, I need pink checkerboard sidewalls on my black Mercedes.
'07 Iron Barrel Military (Deceased 14 September, 2013)
2014 Yamaha Bolt R Spec V-Twin
1975 XLCH