Author Topic: I have pannier carriers available, looking for a few things  (Read 2196 times)

Rosetap

• Bulleteer
  • Credit Card? You got it.
I have some OD green (scuffed, sun-baked paint, so they'll need painting) carriers for my 2009 AVL Military available for anyone in the Phoenix area free.  I'm also willing to ship them for the actual cost of shipping, or in trade for one of a few things I'm looking for.

I'm looking for either a K/S-only inner primary cover, pedestrian slicer (not those thick ebay pot metal jobs, but a real, thin one), any kind of top yoke or even another casquette/nacelle someone took off their bike I could convert, any sort of saddle bag, fork gaiters, etc.  It's not really specific.

If you need them, let me know.  BTW this is for the classic frame bikes, not the Electra-frame'd ones.  I've also got the panniers themselves, but the lid is broken on one of them (needs a bungee net to hold it on, hinge got destroyed accidentally when I was dismounting one day), and they would both need to be repainted, as I kind of used them as a paint testbed for various paints and designs.

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 04:59:03 pm
Wondering whether this might be one of the supposedly numerous accessories that would fit the new UCE B5 because of the B5's use of the "old Bullet frame"?   Probably not...

heloego

• A 2x4. My kingdom for a 2x4!
  • Grand Gearhead
  • USA '12 C5, '06 ElectraX
Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 05:09:31 pm
Check your PMs.
'18 Bonneville T-100, Blue/White
'12 C5 Classic
'06 Electra X AVL w/32mm Mikuni and Gold Star system.

Rosetap

• Bulleteer
  • Credit Card? You got it.
Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 04:41:48 am
Sorry, just got rid of them locally :(  I should have updated sooner.