Author Topic: Bike hooligans in NYC  (Read 8013 times)

ridgerunner

• Grease Monkey
on: October 02, 2013, 08:55:56 am
Anyone see the news or youtube video on the motorcycle group beating some guy senseless in front of his wife and kids? Great ambassadors for the sport. :o
08 Bullet ES (AVL)
The Enfield saves on gas, riding the Enfield saves on Prozac. ;)

RGT

• Grand Gearhead
  • '94 350 Bullet
Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 10:28:43 am
Crazy town, Landrover should include some of that footage in a commercial

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 12:49:00 pm
Did you actually watch the video?  The asshole in the Land Rover ran over a couple different guys on their bikes and then took off.  After a short chase a few of the bikers try to confront him and he runs over like 3 MORE bikers!  Some freaking example to set for your kids.  Obviously we don't know the whole story because there's no footage prior to these events.  But.  BUT.  If I was in that pack of bikes and and the only thing that happened was what was shown in the video, NOT only would have beat the shit out of that driver, I would have pulled his ass out of the truck, drug him to the front of it and started bashing his face off of the hood and bumper and asking him "How do you like it f#%^er!"  But I wasn't there, so who knows.

Scottie
2001 Harley Davidson Road King

ERC

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 03:08:29 pm
I thought the same thing from the video.  ERC
2-57 Apaches, 2-57 Trailblazers, 60 Chief, 65 Interceptor, 2004 Bullet, 612 Bullet chopped.

Mike_D

• Bulleteer
Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 04:30:15 pm
It appeared to me that it all started when one of the riders brake checked the SUV; the SUV couldn't stop and hit the rear wheel of the rider.  The SUV then stopped and was surrounded by the gang.  I'm not sure I would have plowed over three bikes to get out of there but I'd have been pretty rattled.  Anyway, no charges for the driver and the motorcyclist who started the whole thing has since been arrested.  Just a disturbing video all around.  And on a personal note it ruined a nice Sunday ride with all the bridge checkpoints and all......

TheGarbone

• Arrrgghhhhh
  • Scooter
Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 05:05:58 pm
http://youtu.be/tQG_9Fs2fl0

Looks like the first biker is an asshat with the brake check.   

However,  the others who stopped to lend aid to him did nothing wrong.  A good parallel is if I was in a crowd of people and one or two threaten me I should not pull out my pistol and blaze a path through the crowd of folks who just happen to be nearby.

As to the folks that chased him down,  the ones (including the cameraman) who were farther away only knew the guy had just committed a felony hit and run, I think they were justified in chasing him down.  Beating him, no, but making sure he was detained yes.
Gary
57' RE Crusader 250
67' Ford Mustang
74' Catalina 27 "Knot a Clew"
95 RE Ace Clubman 535
01 HD 1200 Custom
07 RE 5spd HaCK

* all actions described in this post are fictional *

boggy

• Grand Gearhead
  • Karma Ultra: 7
Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 05:26:26 pm
There is much of this video that you can't see.  Those guys were taking up the entire road and holding up all the traffic.  Then that moron does brake check the Range Rover, which was stupid.  We all know what happens in the battle of car vs bike.  So one of the bikers forced that altercation.

They then pull over and you cannot see what it going on by the Range Rover. According to the driver, he was being threatened and had his wife and infant in the car.  He said he felt their safety was in jeopardy so he took off.  You can't see that in the video so it's hard to judge what was justified.  They were riderless bikes he plowed through, although one guy reportedly had his leg broken.  Surprised his back-protector over a t-shirt didn't save him from injury.

Then they followed him and mob violence ensued. They smashed his window, tried smashing the window where his infant was! and dragged him out. Beat him and cut up his face.  Given how they acted when they caught the car, I don't doubt they were intimidating the driver at the first stop.

The driver may have played his part but those bikers took it to a scary level of violence.  Not sure how you can defend someone smashing the windows out of a car - let alone a car with an infant in it.
2007 AVL
2006 DRZ400SM

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #7 on: October 02, 2013, 05:47:25 pm
I actually retract my previous statements.  I just watched some other videos that were leaked onto the internet and those guys were riding like assholes all afternoon.  Do a google search for NYC biker boyz.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=720_1380571291

http://www.carthrottle.com/7-videos-the-nyc-bikers-dont-want-you-to-watch/

Scottie
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 05:50:59 pm by Scottie J »

rvcycleguy

• Grease Monkey
Reply #8 on: October 02, 2013, 06:33:40 pm
1956 Bullet 500 (G2) Custom tank, Silencer Muffler, Powder Coated Chassis
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 (800cc) Touring set-up. white walls, pearl white w/ ghost flames

mrunderhill1975a

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #9 on: October 03, 2013, 12:52:43 am

Craig McClure

• Riding over 50 years
  • Grand Gearhead
  • "No Future In Getting Old"
Reply #10 on: October 03, 2013, 04:11:23 am
This is what can happen when you live in a no firearm city, you have NO protection, a .45 placed on the dash may have cooled the situation off.  Although CAR versus motorcycle can be a very effective weapon. I understand the riders were in the wrong, being rowdy all day, & are "being sought by police".
Best Wishes, Craig McClure

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #11 on: October 03, 2013, 05:45:23 am
After watching the videos that just surfaced this morning I'm just absolutely appalled.  Every one of those guys on the ride are irresponsible, disrespectful ass clowns.  This kind of behavior is just unacceptable.  It is an absolute disgrace to the entire motorcyclist community.  The police need to investigate this further.  I think ALL the people that participated in that kind of irresponsible riding should have their motorcycle endorsement revoked for life and every one of those bikes impounded and auctioned.

Scottie

mplayle

• Bulleteer
Reply #12 on: October 03, 2013, 02:24:04 pm
Make each of the hooligan riders watch while his/her bike is crushed, then present them the bill for crushing as well.

TheGarbone

• Arrrgghhhhh
  • Scooter
Reply #13 on: October 03, 2013, 02:56:47 pm
This is what can happen when you live in a no firearm city, you have NO protection, a .45 placed on the dash may have cooled the situation off.  Although CAR versus motorcycle can be a very effective weapon. I understand the riders were in the wrong, being rowdy all day, & are "being sought by police".

Agreed,  looking closer at it the SUV driver did not do all that much wrong.   Being in a crowd makes things rough.   I had a recent episode while not to similar it made me think.   

A few weeks ago we were eating in at a street cafe' with our dog.   He was under the table on a shot leash waiting for dropped food.  We were set 10 feet or so back off the sidewalk. All the sudden our dog (a 15lb jack russel) starts growling and barking, I look up and there is a 75lb dirty mutt trotting toward us without a leash. I snatch our dog up quick as the apparent stray comes up and stops about 6" short of us and my dog was going nut.    After about 10 seconds the owner comes around the corner and looks at us.  I saw her and said "hey there is a leash law, come get your dog."  Instead of getting her dog she says to us "If your dog is such an asshole you should not take him out in public."  Really???   By this time her mutt had lost interest and was wandering around eating food off the ground under other customers tables.  The restaurant manager came out and asked her to leave. 

That is the closest I have ever come to drawing my weapon.  If her dog had moved those last few inches and snapped at mine that would have done it.  Lucky for us the dog had more sense than its owner.    A lot of things go through your mind when things like that happen.  Crowded restaurant, busy street, your and your families safety.    Its all a hard call to make.    If it had been my child and not my dog the mutt was approaching what would I have done?   

I don't think I would have put my pistol on the dash if I was in the SUV,  maybe I would have hopped out and drawn down,  horrible situation..
Gary
57' RE Crusader 250
67' Ford Mustang
95 RE Ace Clubman 535
01 HD 1200 Custom
07 RE 5spd HaCK

rvcycleguy

• Grease Monkey
Reply #14 on: October 03, 2013, 03:25:47 pm
Really, you would have pulled a pistol at a street cafe where people are dining because a dog got too close to your dog?  Really, what if that bullet ricochet off the ground and struck a child?  Really? What if it may have hit your wife, your dog?  Really? 
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 (800cc) Touring set-up. white walls, pearl white w/ ghost flames

ROVERMAN

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #15 on: October 03, 2013, 04:41:29 pm
To rvcycleguy, an absolute +1. Let me repeat. Really?

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #16 on: October 03, 2013, 05:08:43 pm
I have a few guns and they are all locked up in a Liberty safe...I could get a permit to carry but don't have the need or desire...I rather see people argue and voice their displeasure vice making any situation more volatile.. Those guys were way out of line..Maybe the driver of the cage was a ass but the kid in the back seat or passenger aren't responsible...Glad I didn't see any enfields in the mix on this one...
Oh Magoo you done it again

TheGarbone

• Arrrgghhhhh
  • Scooter
Reply #17 on: October 03, 2013, 06:45:35 pm
I said closest I had come, I did not draw but the checklist went active in my brain and that was bad enough. All this took only 1 or 2 seconds, by the time the owner was in view and I spoke to her the danger had pretty much passed. Had the other dog clamped down on my dogs neck, yes, I may have as it would have been a contact shot. I guess you would let a stray slaughter your pup in your lap in the middle of dinner and not moved a finger.  I found the entire affair very disturbing.   Had the dog been going for my child.....

The parallel is that the man feared for his family and fled, causing grevious harm to another person in the process. We don't know, maybe the guy in the comma was going to intervene and pull the people off the side off his truck.   I may have done exactly what the SUV guy did or I may have kept my cool and sat it out without running people down.

The entire thing is sad.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 07:12:51 pm by TheGarbone »
Gary
57' RE Crusader 250
67' Ford Mustang
95 RE Ace Clubman 535
01 HD 1200 Custom
07 RE 5spd HaCK

barenekd

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #18 on: October 03, 2013, 07:45:35 pm
Kinda reminds me of a day when a friend and I were riding down the 405 when an idiot on a Kawasaki came blasting by us then pulled over in front of a cage and hit his brakes forcing the cage driver to lock em up and skid whilst trying to avoid him. Then the idiot took off, we had passed them in the turmoil, but he came flying by us again and did the same thing to another car. He did this 3 or 4 times before he disappeared. It looked to me like the guy was suicidal. Not sure what he was trying to prove, but he was a definite idiot. This was in the days before cell phones, so nobody get to rat him out!
Bare
Bare
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2011 Black Classic G5 (RIP)
I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death
http://www.controllineplans.com

rvcycleguy

• Grease Monkey
Reply #19 on: October 03, 2013, 07:46:30 pm
I grimace at all the talk about guns...  We've seemed to have lost civility.  Not everything, in fact most things cannot be solved with a gun. It's like this Zimmerman case.  If the watchman had maybe just called out to the kid and said, "Hey there, do you live here"?  Can you tell me what unit number you live in?  Identify himself as a watchman for courtesy sake.  I've done that and more when I see stranger kids on the town home property who are walking around at night.  Politely identify and make conversation. To set everyone at ease.  I'm not the watchman, but a concerned resident who has had a break  in.   

These punk riders were out to disrupt and cause trouble on bikes.  That's clear.  They created a situation that went beyond anyone's comprehension.  Innocent people were harmed. Where is the civility?  We don't ask, we demand to be heard.  We don't ask to pass the bread, we demand we get our share.... 

jdrouin

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #20 on: October 03, 2013, 10:15:47 pm
Where is the civility?  We don't ask, we demand to be heard.

+1

single

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #21 on: October 04, 2013, 04:35:16 pm
We live in an age of declining decency.All manor of mayhem is perpetrated daily,some of it makes the news.
It is regrettable,but we will see this trend continue.

rvcycleguy

• Grease Monkey
Reply #22 on: October 04, 2013, 05:24:16 pm
I agree Single.  The youth generation has become a liability.  Granted, there are millions of decent law abiding, civil engaging youths in America, but there are many others who have grown up without a strong morale center.  It may be generational, but the video games that portray gun violence, robbery, mayhem, mass murder is, IMO, taking effect on youth of today.  They escape to another world and isolate themselves and then explode on the rest of us.  Parents have a strong role to play in this evolution of the times.  You would think that a parent would know if their son or daughter was building WMD in the basement or garage but it does seem to happen with regularity. These kids on bikes think they are just taking out their youthful energy without consequences or ignore them altogether.  As stated, there are a couple of bad apples in the group that tags them all as corrupt.  They have a sense to belong to a group right or wrong. 

baird4444

• Grand Gearhead
  • 2003 ES 500... 38,416 miles, I'm done
Reply #23 on: October 04, 2013, 06:47:23 pm

what a bunch of ASSHOLES....
'My dear you are ugly,
 but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly'
 - Winston Churchill

boggy

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #24 on: October 04, 2013, 07:19:48 pm
It may be generational, but the video games that portray gun violence, robbery, mayhem, mass murder is, IMO, taking effect on youth of today.  They escape to another world and isolate themselves and then explode on the rest of us.  Parents have a strong role to play in this evolution of the times.

It is a generational thing.  Games are not to blame.  Just like books weren't when they blamed them, R movies weren't when they blamed them and music doesn't make you kill people or overdose on prescription drugs.  Those are scapegoats.  It is parenting...  100%. 

A kid in NYC opens fire on a crowd, runs from cops and ends up getting shot by the police.  Mom is on the news before the night is out saying that the Police are out of control.  Parenting... 100%. 

I have far more faith in the youth than our countries' (plurality intended) current caretakers which is why I completely agree with you when you say that too many grow up without a strong moral center. 

2007 AVL
2006 DRZ400SM

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #25 on: October 04, 2013, 08:34:33 pm
+1

Chuck D

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #26 on: October 05, 2013, 05:39:57 am
"Why can't they be like we were, perfect in every way?"
Ace "Fireball"#10 (Beefy the Bullet to her friends.)
 "Featherbed" frame by Rofomoto.

2017 Triumph T120

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #27 on: October 08, 2013, 12:17:44 pm
Here's the interview of the "biker" who brake checked the Land Rover and then kicked the drivers ass (I think it's the same guy).  Can you believe this douche bag is actually claiming he is innocent?!  You can tell from the interview that not only is he a complete coward, but he can't own up to his actions either.  And to top it off there was 2 off-duty officers that participated in this ride and did NOTHING to intervene or diffuse the situation.  I'm still disgusted by this story.

http://gma.yahoo.com/christopher-cruz-biker-charged-suv-attack-says-hes-152732705--abc-news-topstories.html?vp=1

Scottie

Arizoni

• Grand Gearhead
  • "But it's a dry heat here in Arizona
Reply #28 on: October 08, 2013, 08:03:04 pm
I didn't hear about 2 off-duty officers participating in it.

I did hear about one on duty police officer who participated in it.  He is/was a undercover agent at the time and his interference would have blown his cover.
He was reprimanded for not reporting what happened until a few days later.
Jim
2011 G5 Deluxe
1999 Miata 10th Anniversary

rvcycleguy

• Grease Monkey
Reply #29 on: October 08, 2013, 08:26:48 pm
I didn't hear about 2 off-duty officers participating in it.

I did hear about one on duty police officer who participated in it.  He is/was a undercover agent at the time and his interference would have blown his cover.
He was reprimanded for not reporting what happened until a few days later.

My understanding is the two LEO's were not on duty and work undercover.  They own bikes and were participating in the ride while off duty.  As all LEO's, they have a duty to identify themselves when crimes are being committed. They may have felt in a bind when the events went viral and then waited several days to offer up they were there?  Can't seem to count on some to do the right thing in uniform or out...

boggy

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #30 on: October 08, 2013, 10:33:41 pm
Evidently one of the officers didn't tell the complete truth, as it's now being reported that he may have hit and kicked the car. 

ANYways... if there is ANY ray of sunshine in an otherwise dark and dreary story, it is the guy who intervened.  His name is Sergio Consuegra, and he stepped in between the driver and the bikers and probably saved that guy's life.

"On Thursday, the NYPD released the photo of the Good Samaritans who were key witnesses to the assault. They were on their way to church when they saw the angry group of bikers descending onto a black Range Rover with a flat tire in Washington Heights.

"At that moment, nobody's stepping in," says Consuegra.

Consuegra said he had no other choice but to jump in when he saw Rosalyn Ng being dragged out of the SUV by a big bikers, and says the young mother was told "you're going to get it, too".

"He grabbed the lady by her arms real loud," Consuegra adds.

A crowd then gathered and started yelling "Not the lady", so he stopped.

Consuegra then jumped in between the biker who was smashing Lien with his helmet, and it was all over.

"I felt tense. I felt that God was with me there," says Consuegra. "I said stop it, let it go. And then somehow one of them moved started moving and I said yeah this is enough now."

"At that moment I said oh I gotta do something, there's a famly in danger here," Consuegra added, "And they're gonna get killed, nobody intervened in this situation and nobody stepping in."

Consuegra says he wishes he could have done more. "

The part I like most about this piece of the story is this guys stepped in with massive courage, possibly saved this family, and then left.  He didn't wait around to be a big story.  The police had to SEARCH for him.  Dude's got character.  And balls.
2007 AVL
2006 DRZ400SM

REdmonton

• Bulleteer
Reply #31 on: October 09, 2013, 01:45:24 am
We live in an age of declining decency.All manor of mayhem is perpetrated daily,some of it makes the news.
It is regrettable,but we will see this trend continue.

This isn't actually true. Read Steven Pinkers, "The Better Angels of our Nature". Violence has actually decreased substantially over both the short term and long term.

REdmonton

• Bulleteer
Reply #32 on: October 09, 2013, 01:51:52 am
My understanding is the two LEO's were not on duty and work undercover.  They own bikes and were participating in the ride while off duty.  As all LEO's, they have a duty to identify themselves when crimes are being committed. They may have felt in a bind when the events went viral and then waited several days to offer up they were there?  Can't seem to count on some to do the right thing in uniform or out...

There have been court decisions that disagree with your statement. See this article in Slate.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/crime/2013/10/08/alexian_lien_hollywood_stuntz_do_cops_have_to_intervene_if_you_re_getting.html

Arizoni

• Grand Gearhead
  • "But it's a dry heat here in Arizona
Reply #33 on: October 09, 2013, 06:16:10 am
Not to hijack the thread but the fact that the police are under no obligation to stop a crime by protecting an individual from others makes me glad Arizona laws allows me to "carry concealed".
For those who don't know what that means, it means I can carry and use my handgun(s) in my pocket or backpack to protect myself, my family or even a total stranger if I want to. :)

Needless to say, this same line of thinking on the police's oblagation to stop a crime or protect individuals certainly damages the anti-gun peoples position and many times voiced statement that "You don't need a gun.  If you are in trouble, just call the police and they will protect you".
BS  :(
Jim
2011 G5 Deluxe
1999 Miata 10th Anniversary

ridgerunner

• Grease Monkey
Reply #34 on: October 09, 2013, 07:57:57 am
If you watch the video closely, when the one asswipe knocks out the window with his helmet...watch the guy that runs up and punches the rear door window. You can see a genuine "Oh crap that hurt!" moment. Bet the dumbass broke his hand! ;D
08 Bullet ES (AVL)
The Enfield saves on gas, riding the Enfield saves on Prozac. ;)

kodai

• Scooter
Reply #35 on: October 09, 2013, 08:35:08 am
serves the idiot right,   also the cop that tried to break the back windows     all deserve prision time

young gun

• Bulleteer
Reply #36 on: October 12, 2013, 07:56:27 am
This story made it all the way to South Africa and was quite a hot topic on Facebook for a few days. After reading up quite a bit on the topic, my opinion is this, both parties were at fault.

The bikers were being hooligans to begin with BUT nothing "just" happens. This story really does reek of Range Rover a55holeness and we have all been there, whether we have been cut off or tail gated by a rich a55 driving a luxury car, in either a car or on a bike. In South Africa, BMW's or VW GTi's seem to be the biggest culprit but I've had the odd altercation with a Range Rover.

My theory is this, the bikers were being hooligans and tried to get everybody off the road so they could show off, the range rover dude said screw you, I'm driving a range rover and ill do whatever I want and that's where it all started.

Lesson learnt, and to be honest it's pretty obvious from the start, when you have a mob if idiots surrounding you being  hooligans, politely leave as fast as you can because trouble will come if you hang around. It's just simple logic. They are just waiting for a fight.

Did the guy deserve to be cut in the face? Not a chance. But I don't believe he was completely innocent either.

Hornets only sting if you prod the nest.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 07:59:45 am by young gun »

rvcycleguy

• Grease Monkey
Reply #37 on: October 12, 2013, 12:36:34 pm
This story made it all the way to South Africa and was quite a hot topic on Facebook for a few days. After reading up quite a bit on the topic, my opinion is this, both parties were at fault.

The bikers were being hooligans to begin with BUT nothing "just" happens. This story really does reek of Range Rover a55holeness and we have all been there, whether we have been cut off or tail gated by a rich a55 driving a luxury car, in either a car or on a bike. In South Africa, BMW's or VW GTi's seem to be the biggest culprit but I've had the odd altercation with a Range Rover.

My theory is this, the bikers were being hooligans and tried to get everybody off the road so they could show off, the range rover dude said screw you, I'm driving a range rover and ill do whatever I want and that's where it all started.

Lesson learnt, and to be honest it's pretty obvious from the start, when you have a mob if idiots surrounding you being  hooligans, politely leave as fast as you can because trouble will come if you hang around. It's just simple logic. They are just waiting for a fight.

Did the guy deserve to be cut in the face? Not a chance. But I don't believe he was completely innocent either.

Hornets only sting if you prod the nest.

Strange that the type of car brand causes drivers to be irresponsible?  Ridiculous notion...

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #38 on: October 12, 2013, 02:51:11 pm
Strange that the type of car brand causes drivers to be irresponsible?  Ridiculous notion...

Not so.  I see it here in Denver ALL the time.  These bitch ass yuppies in their BMW and Mercedes SUVs almost all drive like arrogant bastards.  Seriously.  Do what ever they want, drive whatever speed they want, cut who ever off that they want.  I can't count the number of times I've flipped the bird at these assholes for cutting me off.  They have this mentality like "I'm rich and successful.  I drive a $100K SUV.  They rules don't apply to me.  And even if you give me a ticket officer, I'll just have my lawyer fight it and have it dropped.  Because I'm important."  It makes me sick.

Scottie

rvcycleguy

• Grease Monkey
Reply #39 on: October 12, 2013, 02:56:56 pm
Incredible Scotty, you've never seen a worn out old beeter drive erratically, without regards for others? 

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
  • World leaders in performance/racing Bullets
Reply #40 on: October 12, 2013, 03:00:26 pm
You can bet that if the person in the SUV pulled a gun to defend himself,  the cops would have identified themselves really quick then, and arrested him for "possession of a gun". It's all okay while THEY are perpetrating the crime, but if anyone tried to defend himself against their violence, and their "fun" might turn out bad for them, then they would be falling all over each other to whip their badges out.
This is a classic case of double standard, where the cops act as if they are "above the law" and consider their own illegal actions "allowed" while purporting to be "law enforcers" against the general public.

BTW, the latest news that I have read says that there were 3 "officers" in this group of perps.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 03:23:46 pm by ace.cafe »
Home of the Fireball 535 !

boggy

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #41 on: October 12, 2013, 04:02:01 pm
The reason I believe people blame certain brands for a type of driving (and cyclists say the same thing about Beemers) is because they are so easily recognizable.  No one is going to say, "oh that Nissan Juke cut me off," because no one knows what the hell a Nissan Juke looks like.  Or an Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme.  Or a Hyundai Sonata.  They just are not as broadly recognizable as a Beemer, Merc or RR.

I don't believe in this brand stereotype.  I know plenty of folks with BMWs who drive just fine and plenty of asshats in Honda Civics who don't.  It's brand-recognition, in my useless opinion.  I take it back, my opinion is sound.  I commute in Boston on a Bullet.  Find me a place with more asshat drivers and I'll tip my asshat to you.  ;)
2007 AVL
2006 DRZ400SM

ROVERMAN

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #42 on: October 12, 2013, 04:14:26 pm
+1 Boggy, but I think that Farmington Hills Michigan just may give you a run for your money for asshats, start tipping!  8) 8) 8)
Robert.

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #43 on: October 13, 2013, 01:18:14 am
Roverman: C'mon, Farmington Hills, MI?  Where the heck is that?  Boston had asshat drivers before you had roads.  ;)

Anyways, there's absolute proof:

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/bmw-drivers-really-are-jerks--studies-find-214456020.html

single

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #44 on: October 13, 2013, 03:53:07 am
Farmington Hills,Michigan.
North of Farmington,Mi.South of West Bloomfield,Mi.East of Novi.West ofSouthfield,Mi.All of which are located northwest of Detroit,Mi.
Pretty nice area.