Author Topic: Here we go again ......  (Read 4659 times)

1 Thump

• Grand Gearhead
on: September 05, 2013, 12:20:24 am
...... into another war, led this time by a Nobel peace prize winner. Sigh !

D the D

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 04:32:58 am
It's Bush's fault!
'07 Iron Barrel Military (Deceased 14 September, 2013)
2014 Yamaha Bolt R Spec V-Twin
1975 XLCH

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 04:39:28 am
It's Bush's fault!

A LOT of crap is Bush's fault.  But I guess it's too late for that.
Besides, war is the American way.

Scottie
2001 Harley Davidson Road King

D the D

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 05:03:36 am
It's not a war, it's an Intervention.  ::)  Ok Mr. Prez, send Dr. Drew and televise it on OWN or Bravo.
"No boots on the ground."  Hmm.  Didn't that general just say they have plans to secure chemical weapons if deemed necessary?  How if not with troops?
Same people who want to bomb Syria for using chemical weapons are still in denial that Saddam used them on the Kurds.  Oh, the Bushes killed Iraqi's over oil, you want to kill Syrians for humanitarian reasons.  OK, got it.
1975 XLCH

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 02:15:09 pm
I dare you to drive your enfield over this red line...Go ahead make my day...These idiots have been blowing everything up for the past 2 years..If u stick your nose in it now, be prepared to add another trillon to the debt....Wonder if France can spring for half.....
Oh Magoo you done it again

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
  • World leaders in performance/racing Bullets
Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 03:23:34 pm
I think it can safely be said at this point that politicians and officials are completely full of shit, and can never be trusted with anything, ever. They are the most corrupt and vile creatures ever to stain the face of this planet.
End of rant.
Home of the Fireball 535 !

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 03:38:45 pm
+1

1 Thump

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #7 on: September 05, 2013, 06:23:54 pm
I think it can safely be said at this point that politicians and officials are completely full of shit, and can never be trusted with anything, ever. They are the most corrupt and vile creatures ever to stain the face of this planet.
End of rant.

+2

crush02342002

• Bulleteer
Reply #8 on: September 06, 2013, 05:09:34 am
+3

single

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #9 on: September 08, 2013, 04:03:10 am
"At this point what difference can it possibly make"----how our enemies kill each other.
I wish they were all a lot more efficient at it.I do not care how they accomplish it.Let them perfect their own little Hell and roast in it.

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #10 on: September 08, 2013, 03:36:27 pm
The USA is a lot like the unpopular kid at school who is always trying to fit in.  ALWAYS sticking it's nose in other peoples business.  ALWAYS creating problems with other countries.  ALWAYS trying to FIX other countries problems.  I don't know where it all started, but it is QUITE evident that the USA has this mentality that "It's up to the USA to save the World."

HEY! DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS ALIKE!  PULL YOUR FUCKING HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES AND TRY SAVING OUR COUNTRY FIRST!!!  You want to get involved with countries that have absolutely NO positive effect on the outcome of our own country.  You try to stop holy wars that have been going on between countries for THOUSANDS of years, and the only result is that these countries are now even more pissed at each other, and now pissed at US too.  The only result from all this nonsense bullshit is you continue to run our country into debt and continue to make enemies with other nations.  You look like a bunch of idiots.  Do you see Japan trying to save the day?  No!  Do you see New Zealand trying to save the day?  No!  Do you see Canada trying to save the day?  Hell No!  So why do you imbecile politicians take it upon yourselves to make yourselves look like a big shot and a complete asshole at the same time?

So to everyone sitting in the White House and Pentagon and other political houses in this country, I say "Fuck you.  Mind your own damn business.  And how about actually doing something beneficial for the people of this Country instead spending trillions of dollars intervening in wars and problems that are none of our concern???"  Assholes.

Scottie

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
  • World leaders in performance/racing Bullets
Reply #11 on: September 08, 2013, 04:26:19 pm
Ever since the globalist mentality took over D.C., it has been that way.

People are beginning to wake up to the fact that the US government doesn't work for the people of the US, it works for the international banksters and their goals of a one world gov't or new world order, or whatever you want to call it.
It's getting so obvious now that even people who don't pay attention can see it.
Home of the Fireball 535 !

1 Thump

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #12 on: September 08, 2013, 06:41:38 pm
For those who watch news on TV, today was a full throated attempt to promote the white house agenda. Fareed Zakaria, an otherwise reasonable person, also hosted a four person panel, all echoing essentially the same thing. What was even more surprising was that the discussion was focussed on strategy/tactics/goals and how to accomplish them. None even questioned the need for military action or if we even afford it. 

This is going to be another quagmire headed by Kerry and Obama who ran on an anti war platform to begin with......Phew !

D the D

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #13 on: September 08, 2013, 08:10:00 pm
It ain't nothin' new.  Adams and Jefferson fought over it and Jefferson ran on a no intervention/no large military until he sent the Navy and Marines to invade North Africa.  Don't leave out that Mexico didn't need Texas back or to have CA, NM, NV, Arizona,.... Hawaii was annexed to protect American citizens (to keep it from joining the British Commonwealth and secure American robber baron interests, but hey, lots not tell the truth).   The Maine was an excuse to intervene in the 1st Cuban Revolution and kick the Spanish out of our Gulf and our Pacific. The Philippine Insurrection followed that, then the Banana Republics in the early 1900s, Korea, Vietnam, Cypress, Lebanon, Haiti a couple more times followed by Panama and Grenada.    We have always done it.  And, as Obama said the other day, it' the job of the United States to police everyone.
Time for change.  YES?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 08:12:55 pm by D the D »
1975 XLCH

ridgerunner

• Grease Monkey
Reply #14 on: September 09, 2013, 07:16:41 am
"At this point what difference can it possibly make"----how our enemies kill each other.
I wish they were all a lot more efficient at it.I do not care how they accomplish it.Let them perfect their own little Hell and roast in it.

Great Billery quote! It seems odd that Reps get called war mongers when we get into most wars by Dems. Roosevelt-WWII, Truman-Korea, Kennedy/Johnson- Vietnam, Clinton-Bosnia, Somalia, Obama- Lybia, Pakistan, Dijibouti, Nigerand Syria next
08 Bullet ES (AVL)
The Enfield saves on gas, riding the Enfield saves on Prozac. ;)