Author Topic: Leather Fetish?  (Read 1001 times)

Craig McClure

• Riding over 50 years
  • Grand Gearhead
  • "No Future In Getting Old"
on: October 03, 2013, 10:58:42 pm
I realize that taste is an individual thing, but I recently found a Leather Goods seller with some interesting & class items to a 59 club member (rocker) like myself. They go by the name of Sunshine10950 on Ebay.  They are selling a neat replica of a period 1960's British Leather Motorcycle Jacket Ebay item #360613725428 for $71.10, it looks pretty nice. They also sell Black Leather Jodhpur Britches, which have double inside knee & seat layers. Jodhpurs are very comfortable for the required leg movements when riding astride a horse or bike, & will not cause the dreaded hip kinks. These britches are pegged & have a zippers at the cuffs, & are worn inside the boot tops.  These are some very cool traditional leather items, for those of you who like that sort of thing. I personally do, & thought I'd share.
Best Wishes, Craig McClure

Dazzler

• Scooter
Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 05:23:55 am
Nothing like good gear to ride in.  I recently 'bit the bullet' and purchased a genuine Lewis Leathers Jacket.  It cost me deep in the purse but I have to say I do not regret a cent of the price.  It feels so good to wear it almost becomes a reason in itself to jump on the bike and go for a ride. 

Tally Ho

Das