Author Topic: Big shout out to Brian oconners motorcycles brookale sydney  (Read 1283 times)

Sectorsteve

• Grand Gearhead
Great motorcycle workshop and parts place. This guy is a wealth of knowledge and is happy for people to tinker in his car park. Jetsport Wollongong said no to this when I asked if I could take my wheels off in his.
Brian was all for this, and told me a story of when he was working at northside motorcycles how they had a tool rack for people to use back In the day and how he did it in his new store( the last 10 or so years )
This is one of those old school guys who loves bikes and loves to help. he also has a lot  of tyres in stock. He didn't have the rear I wanted in stock but it came after ordering it just just a few hours before , while I was there ripping my front one off. The next day the ride was troubling me somewhat. Felt my alignment was way out etc. called him up and he said to come in and he will eye the rear wheel. Turned out to be way out and the front tyre wasn't quite mounted in the rim. He fixed the front tyre for me and I fixed the alignment when I got home after he told me it was way out. What a dude.
A far cry from that C*** in ashfield at classic all parts who is getting a visit from the fair trading tomorrow after they called me today.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 08:21:24 am by Sectorsteve »

no bs

• Grand Gearhead
  • if it's got two wheels i'm on it
Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 12:01:00 am
sounds like a real gearhead!
killing bugs since 1972 2011 g5 deluxe frankenbullet

Sectorsteve

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 12:21:00 am
I know no bs! I'm just stoked I've met someone who is willing to help, rather than telling me to bring my bike in while they charge me hundreds for oil changes, and to look over the bike. I'm happy to spend the money buying tyres etc, but most of the people I've dealt with in this town are greedy a holes who just wanna shaft you up the date.