Author Topic: Saddle bags...  (Read 14072 times)

TRider

• Bulleteer
Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 02:33:51 pm
I recently bought the tan RE leather bags while they were discounted with free shipping.  Yes, they are small, but they are beautiful.  I figure with these saddlebags and my medium size Moto Fizz tail bag (the best bag on planet earth), I can go anywhere and pack everything I need. 
Good luck in your search.
Terry

LJRead

Reply #16 on: November 08, 2007, 07:10:10 pm
Moto Fizz - what's that?

TRider

• Bulleteer
Reply #17 on: November 08, 2007, 09:50:14 pm
Moto Fizz - what's that?

Its a camping tail bag.  Small-medium or large.  I have the medium, the large would be too big for my bike.  The best place to buy is "Aerostich Rider Wearhouse".  The medium is stock #: 9029, priced around $137.00.  I promise you, you won't find a better or more durable bag.  It holds a ton of stuff, and a ton of stuff can be attached to the outside of the bag, such as a tent, ground cloth, rain gear, etc.  Easy to attach to just about any bike with a rear rack or seat.  Comes with a raincover and a decated compartment to store it on the side of the bag.  Water bottle holder.  The bag will extend for more room.  Everything is top quality, from the zippers to the seams.

Trust me on this. 

LJRead

Reply #18 on: November 08, 2007, 11:41:18 pm
I trust you... I trust you...how about trusting me with a $137 loan? :)

Thanks for the info - always great to hear about quality.

Larry

TRider

• Bulleteer
Reply #19 on: November 09, 2007, 01:33:15 pm
I trust you... I trust you...how about trusting me with a $137 loan? :)

Thanks for the info - always great to hear about quality.

Larry

Well Larry, I will need for you to fill out a credit app for approval.  If approved I can finance it for $25.00 down and 60 easy payments of $11.42 monthly.  Of course you can always prepay the principal with only a $50.00 fee.   TRider Finance Company is a family owned business and we believe in helping people purchase toys.  Thanks for your trust.

RagMan

• Bulleteer, Uralist &
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #20 on: November 09, 2007, 04:48:20 pm
I bought my first car from a shark with rates like that. :)
aka Indiana Bulleteer.
''99 Classic Bullet. '05 Ural Tourist sidecar rig, converted to 2wd. '05 Harley Davidson Sportster.
Jefferson County, WA

LJRead

Reply #21 on: November 09, 2007, 05:40:40 pm
Well, the banks here are charging similar rates - upwards of 20% if you add in all the fees, so your offer is...yeah.

Had a look at your Aerostich site and there was one photo showing a couple of big bikers at the top of Pike's Peak.  Interesting that one of them had sort of a zebra striped saddlebag setup (big boxes really) that looked to be made out of wood.  Also, if you've looked at the Enfield 1901Forecar (see Campfire Talk) there is a small wooden box at the back, indicating just how traditional with Enfield wood is.  I'm going to go that route with mine, using the safari (like the Military model but larger) setup I ordered with the bike.  It may not look real cool, but I will be hauling groceries from town back over our presently closed-to-cars "foot bridge".