Author Topic: Hot Rod Night At Sonic  (Read 1621 times)

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
on: June 09, 2013, 06:02:39 pm
Just wanted to post a few pics from the Friday Night Hot Rod Meet at Sonic.  The red and white '56 Chevy Bel Air Custom is the car I did the body and paint on that essentially landed me the Indian.  This was the first time the Chevy had ever been driven since we started building it about 1 1/2 years ago.  The car that came out so good!  Needless to say, the Bel Air and Indian BOTH got a lot of attention Friday night.  It always puts a huge smile on my face seeing people drool over paint jobs I've done.  It's such a satisfying feeling knowing that people can truly admire and appreciate all the hard work, sweat and blood that I put into building these old cars/bikes.  Especially cars and trucks that I have painted in the last 5 years or so when I started taking on really high dollar frame-off restoration projects.

Anyways enjoy and feel free to comment!

Scottie

A Hardley Ableson owner admiring the Indian

Just 1 of 3 full rows of Classic Cars

'56 Chevy Bel Air - Candy Apple Red on Pure Pearl White

586HP of Pure Big Block Muscle

About 100 cars show up every Friday night throughout the summer/fall
2001 Harley Davidson Road King

Guaire

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 09:49:07 pm
Scottie - Where are you?
ACE Motors - sales & administration

ERC

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 10:11:31 pm
Beautifull car what a classic set of wheels.  ERC
2-57 Apaches, 2-57 Trailblazers, 60 Chief, 65 Interceptor, 2004 Bullet, 612 Bullet chopped.

boggy

• Grand Gearhead
  • Karma Ultra: 7
Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 11:15:54 pm
Bel Air paint is fantastic.  Engine looks incredible too.  Looks like a lot of nice stuff there.
2007 AVL
2006 DRZ400SM

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 11:50:48 pm
Scottie - Where are you?

I live in Aurora, CO just outside of Denver.  The particular part of town that I live in has a HUGE hot rod scene, so all the locals come out every Friday.  It's actually gotten so popular that people are coming from surrounding cities now.  It's a good time.

Scottie
2001 Harley Davidson Road King