Author Topic: I've Been Thinking About This For A While  (Read 1459 times)

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
on: May 15, 2013, 04:12:40 am
I've always been fascinated with flat track racing, and since joining this forum, I've become more fascinated with it.  So I decided to look into flat track racing circuits in Colorado and I found this track about 45 minutes from my house that has Vintage, Vintage Pro and Hooligan classes.

http://www.banginbars.com/classes_rules.html

The races are held at IMI, which is a multi-track racing complex.  I actually used to ride my dirt bike there on the motocross track and trails.  They even have a paved track that I'd like to open up on too!  I think it'd be a blast PLUS I'd get a chance to show the boys what Royal Enfields are all about!    ;D ;D ;D

Scottie
2001 Harley Davidson Road King

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
  • World leaders in performance/racing Bullets
Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 04:36:03 pm
I've always been fascinated with flat track racing, and since joining this forum, I've become more fascinated with it.  So I decided to look into flat track racing circuits in Colorado and I found this track about 45 minutes from my house that has Vintage, Vintage Pro and Hooligan classes.

http://www.banginbars.com/classes_rules.html

The races are held at IMI, which is a multi-track racing complex.  I actually used to ride my dirt bike there on the motocross track and trails.  They even have a paved track that I'd like to open up on too!  I think it'd be a blast PLUS I'd get a chance to show the boys what Royal Enfields are all about!    ;D ;D ;D

Scottie

I never did any flat track racing, but the Bullet has historically seen some pretty good success in flat tracking.
I see no reason that the twin wouldn't do well.
Home of the Fireball 535 !

rotorwrench

• Bulleteer
Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 12:00:16 am
CHeck for information about Thuet Shell and Elliott Schultz. Them old RE twins worked very well at Ascot Park