Author Topic: Read-Only Reference Section  (Read 3223 times)

Thumper

• Psalm 23
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Classic Wannabe
on: June 06, 2008, 05:24:46 pm
I would like to see CMW include a reference section to which they post reference material. For example any manuals or electrical schematics which do not directly compete with the ones that they sell could be posted. Another example would be a softcopy of the maintenance schedule that appears in our Owners Manual - or better yet, the few pages of the Maintenance Manual that provides the maintenance schedule in even more detail.

They could also include historical graphics like posters and emblems and ads which do not infringe on copyrights.

Matt

Brother Rhett

• Bulleteer
  • I chase shiny objects across the internet.
Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 05:37:29 pm
Hi Matt,

We like that idea, too. In fact, among other things, I'm working on a "Technical Library" section for the website right now that will have many of these things.

We even bought a new DV cam to hopefully start filming some fresh new technical video content for the website.

I hadn't thought of adding ads and emblems to the public site, but that's a really good idea, too. Getting some historical/brand content online is definitely on my wish list, so I'll definitely look at that when I get moving in that direction.

Stay tuned  ;)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 07:01:34 pm by CMW-Rhett »
What wouldn't you not do if you didn't know you wouldn't fail?