Author Topic: Harris Scrambler gets 'S' cams  (Read 16678 times)

DanB

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #60 on: September 25, 2013, 10:21:42 pm
I'll get those fork notes up there too.

Thanks!  It's stopped weeping at the fork.. so either its all leaked out, or I overfilled it or the gunk i rode through the other day sealed it (wishful thinking).  I want to pull the forks (and fix the seals), remove the paint and polish; like the Harris Scrambler!  Love that look.
Suppose I were an idiot, and suppose I were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself. ... Mark Twain
2006 AVL Electra

armando_chavez

• Grease Monkey
Reply #61 on: September 25, 2013, 11:50:49 pm
About the TM i really like it! i thought it brought a big difference out of my bull.  ive hit 85 mph! About the jets, yes i tuned the carb very well i think.  as far as i know i guess.  the bike seems more powerful and does not pop at all it idles good and everything.  I cant remember what the jets are.  although i posted them on the yahoo groups as 200 main 30 pilot P6 needle and stock needle at third groove(middle i think). Im thinking about going straight pipe so ill have to re jet accordingly and ill let you know what i have on it for sure.

speeddog

• Scooter
Reply #62 on: September 26, 2013, 10:20:30 am
I would like a set

Buckeroo

• Bulleteer
Reply #63 on: September 26, 2013, 11:07:23 pm
Just to inform anyone who may still be interested, another batch of 'S' cams are on order from the cam makers, one set will be going into a machine I am upgrading here in the U.K., the rest should be available to interested parties Worldwide  ;) .
 B.W.
How much for a set?
This bike was stored for 3.5 years.  It had fallen on its side for awhile. I claimed it about a year and a half ago. Thus the low miles and inexperienced owner.
2008 Bullet Electra Classic 500
Classic Frame and AVL motor
Electric Start
Electronic Ignition
5 speed
CV Carb

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
Reply #64 on: September 26, 2013, 11:37:30 pm
Send him a PM.