Author Topic: Surgery  (Read 4758 times)

Jack Leis

• Grand Gearhead
  • 2011 G5 Classic, F&%king Stolen
Reply #15 on: March 15, 2013, 02:00:32 am
Make sure she at least kisses you first , then let her check them out.
I would much rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow    Jack

BrashRooster

• Bulleteer
  • Yeah I stepped in it.
Reply #16 on: March 15, 2013, 04:51:53 am
lol I best not make any unwanted advances or comments towards her. If I did I might wake up after she does the surgery missing some danglely bits besides the prolapsed hemorrhoids. I think just her being a her will make the exam a little less embarrassing after all my gastro examined me and he is a he.

Although I have been looking for a career orientated woman for my future exwife number three so I can be a stay at home domestic husband. I haven't worked for close to 10 years, after I got a pysch discharge from the Army I worked at a bindery for 6 months and landed in a state psychiatric facility so I went on SSI. It is very difficult getting a job now days but when you have a 10 year gap in your work history and your DD214 says you was discharged from service for being completely insane it makes is a lot harder. Now where does a guy like my find a gal dumb enough to get involved with me but smart enough to make a decent living? ROFL and unicorns live under the happy trees the grow in my yard.

I just want the pain in my bum to be gone so as I can ride my C5 military edition. I want to be able to go on one of my favorite 350+ day rides several days in a row! I've been doing it the whole time with a broken butt. 
Signature

Desi Bike

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #17 on: March 15, 2013, 10:20:53 pm
Www.plentyoffish.com ?
میں نہیں چاہتا کہ ایک اچار
میں صرف اپنی موٹر سائیکل پر سوار کرنا چاہتے ہیں

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #18 on: March 16, 2013, 05:44:12 pm
Www.plentyoffish.com ?

That's where I met my wife!  We're both crazy in our own individual ways but we balance each other out.  I can honestly say that I found my soul mate on plentyoffish.com.  We've been together for over 3 years now and eveything is wonderful.  I was skeptical at first and met some "real winners" in the beginning, but when I met Jen everything just fell into place.  Give it a try, can't hurt.  Right?
Scottie
2001 Harley Davidson Road King

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
Reply #19 on: March 16, 2013, 05:56:04 pm
Last year it was mouth intake this year its my ass exhaust.

Fixed it for ya 

;) :D ;D
No matter where you go, there, you are.

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #20 on: March 16, 2013, 10:09:38 pm
Ice: u 2 much...Good fix indeed..
BrashRooster:  I'm actually looking at surgery to remove my  prostrate gland as my numbers are starting to climb a bit too quickly...The answer to the question isn't the inevitable "when", its more like the proverbial "sooner than later" . Best to go into these things with good info, clear head and trust in a surgeons training and skill....GM
Oh Magoo you done it again

Arizoni

• Grand Gearhead
  • "But it's a dry heat here in Arizona
Reply #21 on: March 16, 2013, 11:06:19 pm
On the positive side we only have one colon.
There is no chance at all of the surgeon reaming the wrong one.   ;D
Jim
2011 G5 Deluxe
1999 Miata 10th Anniversary