Author Topic: Parts From India  (Read 4892 times)

Darvin Jahnke

• Scooter
on: February 26, 2013, 02:54:25 am
Has anyone dealt with a company called Enfield County in India? They sell on ebay and have a good feedback rating. Just wondering if anyone has personal experience or would recommend a parts supplier. Thanks

walken4life

• Bulleteer
  • 2002 Bullet Deluxe
Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 01:29:15 pm
I've ordered from Enfield County and Bulletwalla through eBay.  Had no problems with either, personally.  Prices and shipping costs both very reasonable.  My packages have almost all come wrapped in fabric and sewn shut!  Someone suggested it was to deter tampering with the mail over there, though I don't know if that is the real reason.

Be prepared for a 2-3 week shipping time, and you will have to sign for it when it comes USPS.  Which, for me, means getting a tag on my door and going to the post office to pick it up the next day.  Their shipping is so cheap though, that it is hard to complain that much.

Mike_D

• Bulleteer
Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 02:47:19 pm
I too have used Enfield County.  Fast shipping and everything was fine.  They seemed to be cheaper than everyone else...I'd use them again.

Philbomoog

• Bulleteer
Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 10:22:23 am
I've bought cables and filters. Four oil filters, including delivery were cheaper than a single filter from a UK source.
They sent me the wrong type of clutch cable, but an email with a photo attached resolved the problem and they promptly sent the correct type. 

GSS

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 12:59:20 am
Bulletwala and Enfield County have both been reliable. NField Gear and Hitchcocks are outstanding as well. I have had no problems with any of these.

GSS
2022 Continental GT 650 Dux Deluxe
2019 Himalayan Snow
2019 Interceptor 650 - Chrome...off the first boat!
Previous REs:
2021 Meteor 350 Supernova Blue
2014 Continental GT 535 - Red...lowest VIN off the first boat!
2010 Classic 500 - Teal Chrome