Author Topic: New Bullet vs Old Cafe Racer  (Read 4872 times)

sauderkraut

• Scooter
Reply #15 on: January 15, 2013, 01:43:28 pm
well sauderkraut,  personally i think the cafe offering is the best looking bike
in enfields line up,, shoot i think its the best looking bike in any manufactures
line up.  I plan on selling my bmw RT (low miles LTW) in order to purchase one.  I'm not worried about the first model offering.,  more worried about the line at the dealership.   who is your dealer?   i do wish it was carbureted tho

The dealer is called Scoots 4 U, in Crystal Lake, IL. They said they had one available for reserve, and two more ordered. They can't tell me the exact cost or date that it will be available yet. I quickly reserved the one they had available.

Side note...the capcha verification on this forum is the hardest read I've ever seen!  o.0

ERC

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #16 on: January 15, 2013, 10:28:54 pm
You may want to get a Harley Softail for that trip.  8) ERC
2-57 Apaches, 2-57 Trailblazers, 60 Chief, 65 Interceptor, 2004 Bullet, 612 Bullet chopped.

DanB

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #17 on: January 16, 2013, 04:08:51 am
+1 for Bob P.
Scoots 4 U, in Crystal Lake, IL

I use this place for tougher service calls (see my post in the AVL section on a blown exhaust cam lifter), parts and general 'RE' chats.  Bob is A+.  Highly recommend him.
Suppose I were an idiot, and suppose I were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself. ... Mark Twain
2006 AVL Electra

sauderkraut

• Scooter
Reply #18 on: January 18, 2013, 03:56:52 am
+1 for Bob P.

Good to know! I'll let him know he has fans.