Author Topic: Big Brother...  (Read 32635 times)

barenekd

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #120 on: August 30, 2013, 07:03:08 pm
I read Brave New World and 1984 back in the 50s. I thought then and still do that 1984 is the more accurate one!. I watch the movie now and than just to remind me that the news agencies and the media overall are the world's terrorist society!
the American media and the heads of our government are all pathological liars.
And Big Brother is watching you more and more on a daily basis.
Bare

2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2011 Black Classic G5 (RIP)
I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death
http://www.controllineplans.com

iowarider

• Bulleteer
Reply #121 on: September 02, 2013, 12:06:08 pm
Ok, now i'm just going to bed and hide under the covers until morning.
82, Honda CX500
82  Honda GL500
2004 Honda Shadow Spirit 750

AgentX

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #122 on: September 02, 2013, 05:17:05 pm
I read Brave New World and 1984 back in the 50s. I thought then and still do that 1984 is the more accurate one!. I watch the movie now and than just to remind me that the news agencies and the media overall are the world's terrorist society!
the American media and the heads of our government are all pathological liars.
And Big Brother is watching you more and more on a daily basis.
Bare

I dunno.  1984 showed people kept down brutally.  I think we're kept down, as much as someone else "keeps us down," moreso by distracting society with Miley Cyrus than by keeping people living in direct fear of the government.

Although the permanent state of war in 1984 and its uses in control are becoming pretty much today's norm, too...

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
  • World leaders in performance/racing Bullets
Reply #123 on: September 02, 2013, 07:48:41 pm
I think the brutality is coming. Initial signs and leading indicators of militarized police state are already there. They are ramping it up with our tax dollars while the currency still has some remaining value. In 40 years, they went from Andy of Mayberry to the Gestapo.
Doesn't bode well.
Home of the Fireball 535 !

redcat

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #124 on: September 02, 2013, 11:19:50 pm
lions and tigers and bears... oh my
Watch out for the guy behind the guy in front of you

baird4444

• Grand Gearhead
  • 2003 ES 500... 38,416 miles, I'm done
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 06:59:21 pm by baird4444 »
'My dear you are ugly,
 but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly'
 - Winston Churchill

baird4444

• Grand Gearhead
  • 2003 ES 500... 38,416 miles, I'm done
Reply #126 on: October 12, 2013, 03:21:19 pm
We came four votes away from the U.S. Senate giving our Constitutional rights over to the United Nations.
In a 53-46 vote, the Senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.
The Statement of Purpose from the Bill reads:
"To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty."
The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration,
would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms.
The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S.
and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry on all private guns and ammo.
Astonishingly, 46 out of our 100 United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.
Here are the 46 senators who voted to give your rights to the U.N.
Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennett (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)
Folks: This needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take OUR guns.
They need to lose their next election.
We have been betrayed.
'My dear you are ugly,
 but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly'
 - Winston Churchill

ROVERMAN

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #127 on: October 12, 2013, 04:15:59 pm
And only we can make the change.

single

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #128 on: October 13, 2013, 03:56:51 am
Traitors.

AussieDave

• Grand Gearhead
  • How does this thing work?..Ouch..oh..
Reply #129 on: October 13, 2013, 06:12:26 am
Last night I watched a doco by Jesse Ventura that showed large numbers of " residential " compounds surrounded by floodlights and barbed wire that have been built throughout the USA . They are administered by the department of homeland security in cahoots with all those privatised intelligence gathering outfits that have sprung up around your country since 9/11. If what he says is true it seems that the powers that be are preparing for civil unrest on a large scale, and you're all being profiled.it is truly scary stuff. The only scenario I can think off that could cause this is the consequences of climate change. If (and I mean if) what the ipcc tells us is true we can expect a breakdown of the supply chain in just about every area that matters , in the next 15-20 years as conditions change and crops fail . The big moneyed intrests seem determined not to address the carbon pollution issue because it undermines their business models. As much as I hope it's all not true , I am starting to fear for the future, and the world our kids inherit. Is Jesse Ventura credible? .
"Glorious,stirring sight! The poetry of motion! The real way to travel! The only way to travel! ... O bliss ! O poop poop ! Oh my! Oh my!" - Toad of Toad Hall.

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #130 on: October 13, 2013, 03:08:43 pm
Last night I watched a doco by Jesse Ventura that showed large numbers of " residential " compounds surrounded by floodlights and barbed wire that have been built throughout the USA . They are administered by the department of homeland security in cahoots with all those privatised intelligence gathering outfits that have sprung up around your country since 9/11. If what he says is true it seems that the powers that be are preparing for civil unrest on a large scale, and you're all being profiled.it is truly scary stuff. The only scenario I can think off that could cause this is the consequences of climate change. If (and I mean if) what the ipcc tells us is true we can expect a breakdown of the supply chain in just about every area that matters , in the next 15-20 years as conditions change and crops fail . The big moneyed intrests seem determined not to address the carbon pollution issue because it undermines their business models. As much as I hope it's all not true , I am starting to fear for the future, and the world our kids inherit. Is Jesse Ventura credible? .
Aussie Dave,
This subject is a big "can of worms".  The things are real, but different people interpret them differently.  There are some people who view this as a good thing, because they feel comfortable with the idea that the government will "take care of them.". Others view it with great concern, because they are worried that the way the government will "take care of them" will amount to a tyrannical take over, and these compounds will become more like prisons than "housing".
Take your pick about what you think they will become. I know what I think. Given the track record of the way this government has behaved, I would suggest that the answer is clear.  One thing that is definitely clear is that this government has irresponsibly and/or corruptly run this nation onto the rocks of financial ruin, not to mention the social and moral paths of destruction that it has led us upon via the public "school" system and with the assistance of the lap dog media and Hollywood.
The government sees these conditions it has wrought,  and has been preparing for the eventual collapse which it has engineered. These things mentioned in your post, along with the alarming increase in power grabs by the government to tighten its grip on the people, and the unprecedented increases in the police-state apparatus, the purchases of billions of rounds of mostly handgun ammo that is not "warfare legal" and could only supply the ever increasing numbers of government agents now carrying side arms,  the "authorization" for the government to disregard due process of law and ignore all civil rights and indefinitely detain or incarcerate or even kill American citizens at its whim without charge or trial, and its now ubiquitous use of unmanned aerial drones to surveil and attack their desired targets inside or outside the US, among many other troubling issues, are all now a frightening reality here in the US.
This is a deep subject and this is just skimming the tip of the iceberg, as far as the amount of stuff that's going on under the surface, like we've recently seen with the revelation about the NSA surveillance and recording of everybody's phone calls and emails and storing them for whatever purposes they see fit to use them for in the future.
I would suggest that it's painfully clear that this government is taking a path right out of the book "1984".

Regarding Jesse Ventura, I think he is credible on some things, and not on others.

Regarding the "carbon dioxide" scam  that various governments and globalist agencies have been using to attempt to create a global taxation base and over-arching globalist control measures, that has been exposed as a fraud several years ago when the emails were leaked from various governmental and "scientific" agencies which revealed their collusion to falsify the results to achieve their intended goals of increased world domination by forced taxation based upon lies. This is a matter of record now, so I hope that will put that issue to bed, even though the perpetrators are still trying to pretend that they weren't caught red-handed, and are still trying to push carbon controls and taxes with the folks who don't pay attention and didn't hear about them faking it all.
The impending calamity that they are likely to use to move into this scary next stage is the financial collapse and failure of the monetary system, which will allow them to implement the "Continuity of  Government" plan which includes martial law to forcibly quell any dissent against the tyranny. Since the credibility of the "climate change" agenda has been compromised, it appears to me that the debt bubble and financial/monetary crises will most likely be the vehicle for the transition.

But, there are some people who think that all this is "for our benefit" and that the government should control our lives, because they know better than we do about what we are to do with our lives and families and wages.
I just don't happen to be one of them.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 04:18:56 pm by ace.cafe »

single

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #131 on: October 13, 2013, 04:48:01 pm
I had not heard of this Ventura revelation.
On other things that the "leaders" are doing,I believe there is a feeling in the control room that the next big thing will be a "nukyaler" devise detonated in at least one population center.
The resulting chaos would require a lot of control to quell the rapid breakdown of society.
From what I have seen,this is gonna happen at some point,or at least that is the current prognosis.
By the way,I now have a 4000 foot,8 inch thick runway in my side yard.
Local airport.Town has 5000 residents.There are about,say,10 "playplanes" living there.The Cesnas really need that,no?The C130s might,tho'.
Anyway,now I have a place to put that private jet I always wanted,and will be able to keep an eye on it.

D the D

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #132 on: October 13, 2013, 05:53:46 pm
Personally, I'm not sure if Ventura is a nutcase or just making profit off of stirring up cow pies, but I don't believe anything he says.  He's profiled places I've worked and he is way off base as to what they are and why they are being built.  He thinks storm drains under airports are secret government compounds for one.  They're just big storm drains built because all that concrete collects lots of water very fast in a downpour and it has to be run off quickly.  But hey, it can be as entertaining as that pouf haired guy talking about aliens.
'07 Iron Barrel Military (Deceased 14 September, 2013)
2014 Yamaha Bolt R Spec V-Twin
1975 XLCH

AussieDave

• Grand Gearhead
  • How does this thing work?..Ouch..oh..
Reply #133 on: October 14, 2013, 01:43:46 pm
Ace, thank you for such a considered and in depth response!  It is indeed a can of worms- and you've mentioned quite a few things that demand second look. I had no idea about the stockpiling of ammunition  by your govt. the stand off in congress I hope will be resolved before it comes to head , the implications of a U.S govt default could effect us all.
 To be honest , concerning climate change, there is such a huge body of science and papers documenting its effects on the Internet I find it difficult refute. I remember hearing about that e-mail leak but I don't know the details . I ll check it out .
 I've never been a fan of paternalistic governance either. I hope you have a plan to look after you and yours if something does go down. Don't post on the net!  :) Best regards Dave.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 01:46:41 pm by AussieDave »
"Glorious,stirring sight! The poetry of motion! The real way to travel! The only way to travel! ... O bliss ! O poop poop ! Oh my! Oh my!" - Toad of Toad Hall.

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #134 on: October 14, 2013, 08:16:32 pm
Hi Dave,
This stuff is all inter-related with many other aspects of the global scheme.  There is no way to cover it all here, and the scope and depth are so large that it's hard to believe. Most of the pieces are "compartmentalized" so that most of the rank and file players are often not aware of the full plan. It takes much study to put the pieces together. I have been studying this for 35 years.

To briefly describe the "climate change" scam, you have to understand that years ago there were various plans hatched to take control of the world economy to a degree which would include forced compliance and forced taxation by a political body that held power over all the nations. Climate change was one of the plans. If you look back at the history of this, the first scare they tried was a "new ice age" and there were published articles in many media outlets about that back in tje 1970s. Then when that didn't catch on, they just kept "re-branding" it until they could get some traction for the idea. Part of how this was done involved the funding of the scientific community by the government grants to academia, and the grants from the major foundations and endowment organizations which fund most of science these days. These foundations are mostly comprised of globalists, and the government is beholden to the international bankers who are also globalists, and government has been infiltrated at all levels by these people over many years. So, it was easy to get the compliance of enough of the scientific community by simply funding the projects and people who would produce the results that they wanted. They control who gets funded, and it didn't take long for the news to get aroumd that if your scientific efforts were going to get a grant, then you were going to have to get on board with the agenda. In short, they corrupted enough scientists this way to claim a "consensus" and push their agenda forward. There's a whole lot more than that involved, but that's the short version in a nutshell.

Most of what is really going on today is hidden behind the scenes of a propaganda stage play which makes our reality a lot like the movie "The Matrix". The things we are told are part of a manufactured "reality" which explains current events with the slant that enables our acceptance of the agenda under false or manipulated pretenses by media or government spokespersons.

If you want the short answer for the "anthropogenic CO2 scare", a la "global warming", with all the terrifying extrapolations of world ending events, here it is.
The manipulation of the data was ubiquitous, and when data was not outright falsified or skewed, there were omissions of anything which didn't help their agenda.
To wit: most, if not all, of the agenda-driven charts on anthropogenic C02 focus on typically the 5 main "greenhouse gases", and C02 is one of them, although one of smallest in effect. However, the BIG omission is that these charts fail to mention water vapor as by far the primary factor in the "greenhouse effect". In fact, water vapor makes up at least 95% of the "greenhouse effect", with the other "greenhouse gases", making up the remaining 5% in combination. When breaking down the gases in the remaining 5%, CO2 is something like 1-2%, and most of that is naturally-occurring. The amount of anthropogenically driven CO2 comes out to about a quarter of a percent of the total. Of course, this would be totally swamped by ANY amount of daily fluctuation of water vapor in the atmosphere, to the extent that anthropogenic CO2 has basically negligible effect on the "greenhouse" of this planet's atmosphere.
But,... by cleverly omitting water vapor from the charts, it makes it appear that these "greenhouse gases" comprise the entire "greenhouse effect", when the truth is that they only comprise 5%. So these charts give the impression of a greatly exaggerated effect of CO2 and the other gases, which is exactly the impression that they wanted to give.
That's just one example.
They are just a bunch of crooks, and it's time to realize it. They aren't "saving they planet", they are trying to enslave us in their scheme of greed and control by duping people with fictitious arguments, and using their complicit media and gov't agencies to spread the lies to the public, so that we comply out of fear.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 10:32:23 pm by ace.cafe »