Author Topic: Big Brother...  (Read 32567 times)

D the D

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #75 on: June 25, 2013, 08:14:44 pm
Yeah Ace, but I'm sure there will never be any real open hearings or trials because elements in the Gov will continue to insist that classified information must be protected.  There may be a phony media show hearing in Congress to benefit the members in response to public outcry.  Of course we know it's the good ol' boys covering for each other.
'07 Iron Barrel Military (Deceased 14 September, 2013)
2014 Yamaha Bolt R Spec V-Twin
1975 XLCH

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
  • World leaders in performance/racing Bullets
Reply #76 on: June 25, 2013, 09:27:21 pm
Yeah Ace, but I'm sure there will never be any real open hearings or trials because elements in the Gov will continue to insist that classified information must be protected.  There may be a phony media show hearing in Congress to benefit the members in response to public outcry.  Of course we know it's the good ol' boys covering for each other.

Agreed.
However, hopefully enough Americans could/will wake up and make a critical mass which could force a change, or at least delay some of their destructive plans, to give us a little more time.
It needs to be known that our system of gov't has been hijacked, and it's posing a serious danger.
Home of the Fireball 535 !

baird4444

• Grand Gearhead
  • 2003 ES 500... 38,416 miles, I'm done
Reply #77 on: June 26, 2013, 06:47:06 pm
'My dear you are ugly,
 but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly'
 - Winston Churchill

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #78 on: June 26, 2013, 09:23:43 pm
Relax, things are progressing according to plan...
Oh Magoo you done it again

The Garbone

• Shade Tree
  • Grand Gearhead
  • User Complaints: 22
Reply #79 on: June 27, 2013, 03:22:47 am
I hope Rand Paul works out.

About our trial down here in Fla... 

The courthouse is about 4 miles from my front door.  The entire thing has been a farce since day one.

During the "big" protest down on 13th street a few months back (notably before the election) I was working  near the airport and watched the "thousands of locals" take there charter buses back to the airport and fly home from whence they came.

Listening and watching the trial on the radio leads me to believe the Police did the right thing letting him go the first time around.   Funny thing is he got the Police in trouble working to lead the protests a few years back when this story happened.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/police-lieutenants-son-investigated-attacking-homeless-man/story?id=12507834

Zimmerman was one of the guys handing out fliers to publicize it.   How the worm turns.

If you do not think the media is a full on propaganda machine all you need to do is watch the trial and see the local reports then watch the National News,  the editing is remarkable..
Gary
57' RE Crusader 250
67' Ford Mustang
74' Catalina 27 "Knot a Clew"
95 RE Ace Clubman 535
01 HD 1200 Custom
07 RE 5spd HaCK

* all actions described in this post are fictional *

iowarider

• Bulleteer
Reply #80 on: July 07, 2013, 04:14:33 pm
Relax, things are progressing according to plan...

Gee thanks that makes me feel better all over.
82, Honda CX500
82  Honda GL500
2004 Honda Shadow Spirit 750

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #81 on: July 07, 2013, 04:50:35 pm
You know I was just being a bit sarcastic but it's apparent that nothing is being done to change course...You have snowden holed up supposedly at the airport (no pics that i have seen) , you have clapper (DDNI)  under "oath" in front of a committee (pelosi was in attendance) stating that the NSA isn't collecting data on a large population of  American citizens..Apparently we have come to find out that his omission was just a misnomer ...It doesn't make me feel better either but I've come to the conclusion theirs nothing that can be done at our level except vent and try to facilitate some kind of reasoning behind all of it... :-\

The Garbone

• Shade Tree
  • Grand Gearhead
  • User Complaints: 22
Reply #82 on: July 13, 2013, 06:05:58 pm
Well, in other news.

The I.T. guy that worked in the Florida prosecuters office that told about them not following disclosure proceedure in the Zimmerman trial was fired about 5 minutes after the trial went to the jury.  Seems they have been playing fast and loose with the defendants civil rights in hopes of getting a conviction.   

Also it probably did not make the news the prosecution tried to add child abuse charges after the defence closed its case.   Of course this also is illegal because it would have not giving Zimmerman a chance to defend against the charges made against him of course that does not matter when "social justice" is the goal...  Thankfully the attempt was denied, but the fact that it was made is telling.
Gary
57' RE Crusader 250
67' Ford Mustang
74' Catalina 27 "Knot a Clew"
95 RE Ace Clubman 535
01 HD 1200 Custom
07 RE 5spd HaCK

* all actions described in this post are fictional *

1 Thump

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #83 on: July 17, 2013, 07:15:33 pm
Here is more. Aparently its not just the EZ Pass or the FastTrack infoe they store, its about everything else too. Justincredible:  http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAR_SURVEILLANCE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-07-17-10-22-59

baird4444

• Grand Gearhead
'My dear you are ugly,
 - Winston Churchill

baird4444

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #85 on: August 20, 2013, 05:40:07 am
'My dear you are ugly,
 - Winston Churchill

D the D

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #86 on: August 20, 2013, 06:44:09 am
Baird, it is for your own good.  They are protecting us.  You have nothing to fear.  Or so they say.  Didn't Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, and Mao say that too?
Once one has power, few give it up.  Most grab for more.
'07 Iron Barrel Military (Deceased 14 September, 2013)
2014 Yamaha Bolt R Spec V-Twin
1975 XLCH

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #87 on: August 20, 2013, 01:41:33 pm
Baird, it is for your own good.  They are protecting us.  You have nothing to fear.  Or so they say.  Didn't Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, and Mao say that too?
Once one has power, few give it up.  Most grab for more.

I can totally see Hitler in A He-Man pose with a sword yelling "Ich habe die Leistung!"  (I have the power  ;D )

Scottie
2001 Harley Davidson Road King

barenekd

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #88 on: August 21, 2013, 02:11:35 am
When this scumbag was running for office the first time, I though there is a lot of hididng the people he was dealing with hiding about him, then as soon as he got in and started releasing his SS Squads (ACORN, ETC,) I could see Nazi written all over it. It hasn't gotten any better. He has pulled so many unconstitutional moves, I just can't believe people are putting up with this crap. America is dead.
Bare
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2011 Black Classic G5 (RIP)
I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death
http://www.controllineplans.com

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #89 on: August 21, 2013, 03:34:05 pm
Chew on this...I hope we don't sign up to this....

http://api.ning.com/files/wD-b8tJJjO0w57xbpMVIyG9A3U1SWI4GVce-qBH*ch4HXhnXeXtVNTlOjwriR-8DUhYfDX2gzhcNK61cC*Dg15eN*mnB72Pz/Untitled.jpg