Author Topic: Big Brother...  (Read 32590 times)

ERC

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #135 on: October 14, 2013, 10:29:51 pm
I'd like to know what happened to all the scientists that predicted we'd be totally out of oil and gas by 1980 in the 70s. I wonder if that was a fake report?  ::)  ERC
2-57 Apaches, 2-57 Trailblazers, 60 Chief, 65 Interceptor, 2004 Bullet, 612 Bullet chopped.

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
  • World leaders in performance/racing Bullets
Reply #136 on: October 14, 2013, 10:41:05 pm
I'd like to know what happened to all the scientists that predicted we'd be totally out of oil and gas by 1980 in the 70s. I wonder if that was a fake report?  ::)  ERC

Yes, they are still trying to push the "Peak Oil" theory. Also, they use Malthusian doctrine to weep and wail about overpopulation, and they are still pushing the Alien visitors/invasion stuff, which were all also plans that were hatched in the 1960s to provide ostensible cover for their schemes.

I don't say that there is never anything to pay attention to, in terms of human effects on anything on this planet. But, that is a lot different than the most powerful and wealthy people on Earth pushing a fear-driven agenda to drive everyone into their carefully-laid trap.
That's what I am concerned about.
Home of the Fireball 535 !

Arizoni

• Grand Gearhead
  • "But it's a dry heat here in Arizona
Reply #137 on: October 14, 2013, 11:16:42 pm
And you didn't even mention the great "Freon scare" that is destroying the entire ozone layer which is the only thing that stands between us and certain death from the sun!

I hate to say it but the company I worked for had a finger in this pie and the R134a replacement was developed by them.  I'm sure that making money wasn't behind this though. :(

Oh, last I heard the ozone hole has magically shrunk in size.  Obviously this is because R12 Freon isn't available to the people in North America for less than $75/pound.
Jim
2011 G5 Deluxe
1999 Miata 10th Anniversary

Sam Simons

• Grease Monkey
Reply #138 on: October 15, 2013, 12:12:34 am
"...I think the brutality is coming...."
Absolutely....count on old scores to be settled under the veil of disruption that will be taking place .....

baird4444

• Grand Gearhead
  • 2003 ES 500... 38,416 miles, I'm done
Reply #139 on: October 20, 2013, 01:01:19 am
'My dear you are ugly,
 but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly'
 - Winston Churchill

The_Rigger

• Grease Monkey
  • Mom Always Liked You Better...
Reply #140 on: October 20, 2013, 01:41:02 am
US Army defines Christian ministry as 'domestic hate group'

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/14/us-army-defines-christian-ministry-as-domestic-hate-group/

Oh, that article isn't slanted at all, is it...   ::)
-Dave
2012 C5 Special
Central Michigan, USA (when I'm not working somewhere else)

AussieDave

• Grand Gearhead
  • How does this thing work?..Ouch..oh..
Reply #141 on: October 27, 2013, 03:22:38 am
"Glorious,stirring sight! The poetry of motion! The real way to travel! The only way to travel! ... O bliss ! O poop poop ! Oh my! Oh my!" - Toad of Toad Hall.

D the D

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #142 on: October 27, 2013, 03:49:43 am
The Military didn't give itself anything.  Their actions are prescribed by 10 U.S.C. 375 - Restriction on direct participation by military personnel ( http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/USCODE-2010-title10/USCODE-2010-title10-subtitleA-partI-chap18-sec375/content-detail.html ), which states:
10 U.S.C.
United States Code, 2010 Edition
Title 10 - ARMED FORCES
Subtitle A - General Military Law
PART I - ORGANIZATION AND GENERAL MILITARY POWERS
CHAPTER 18 - MILITARY SUPPORT FOR CIVILIAN LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES
Sec. 375 - Restriction on direct participation by military personnel
From the U.S. Government Printing Office, www.gpo.gov

§375. Restriction on direct participation by military personnel

The Secretary of Defense shall prescribe such regulations as may be necessary to ensure that any activity (including the provision of any equipment or facility or the assignment or detail of any personnel) under this chapter does not include or permit direct participation by a member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps in a search, seizure, arrest, or other similar activity unless participation in such activity by such member is otherwise authorized by law.

(Added Pub. L. 97–86, title IX §905(a)(1), Dec. 1, 1981, 95 Stat. 1116; amended Pub. L. 100–456, div. A, title XI, §1104(a), Sept. 29, 1988, 102 Stat. 2045; Pub. L. 101–189, div. A, title XII, §1211, Nov. 29, 1989, 103 Stat. 1567.)

DoD Instruction NUMBER 3025.21, February 27, 2013 (The subject of these news stories claiming the Military gave itself powers) is not US Code and not US Law.  It is a guidance created by directive of 10 U.S.C. 375 and can only be applied under Title 10, which pretty much states the military can only protect Gov property and maintain order in Gov installations without direct orders of the President to do anything beyond that.

It's alarm raising over something that isn't what the authors are claiming.
'07 Iron Barrel Military (Deceased 14 September, 2013)
2014 Yamaha Bolt R Spec V-Twin
1975 XLCH

AussieDave

• Grand Gearhead
  • How does this thing work?..Ouch..oh..
Reply #143 on: October 27, 2013, 04:51:41 am
 Thanks D the D,I am glad that's the case.
"Glorious,stirring sight! The poetry of motion! The real way to travel! The only way to travel! ... O bliss ! O poop poop ! Oh my! Oh my!" - Toad of Toad Hall.

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #144 on: October 28, 2013, 12:30:21 pm
Thanks D the D,I am glad that's the case.

It's not very reassuring to me.
The gov't knows that it has run this country into a debt hole that it can never get out of, and that it has debased the currency about as far as it can. These corrupt politicians and bureaucrats want to maintain their spending and power bases, and they have already proven many times that they will over-reach their authorized powers in order to get what they want. In other words, they will use the force of gov't to take whatever they want from us, to maintain their positions of power over us.
This is going to result in blowback from the people, and they know it, and they have been ramping up the Police State sector for a number of years now in anticipation of it. They plan to "quell" anybody who doesn't submit.
It's going to happen because the gov't is going to bring it. No matter how pacificistic a person is, and how hard they try to stay out of the gov't's way, the gov't is going to keep coming and coming until they own everything and control everybody completely, essentially as debt-slaves. There is no other option for gov't. It is out of money, and all it has left as a "remedy" is more theft of whatever pittance remains of the people's money, backed-up by violent force.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 12:41:06 pm by ace.cafe »

cyrusb

• Kept man
  • Grand Gearhead
  • There's a last time for everything
Reply #145 on: October 28, 2013, 01:22:21 pm
Just because your paranoid doesn't mean everyone's NOT out to get you.
2005E Fixed and or Replaced: ignition, fenders,chainguard,wires,carb,headlight,seat,tailight,sprockets,chain,shock springs,fork springs, exhaust system, horn,shifter,clutch arm, trafficators,crankcase vent.

baird4444

• Grand Gearhead
  • 2003 ES 500... 38,416 miles, I'm done
Reply #146 on: December 05, 2013, 03:36:08 pm
Illegal code hidden from view on the Obamacare website .... unbelievable!

watch this(it's pretty short). It's very revealing as to the type of government we currently have :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOk0vOup4yA

'My dear you are ugly,
 but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly'
 - Winston Churchill

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #147 on: December 05, 2013, 03:49:27 pm
Illegal code hidden from view on the Obamacare website .... unbelievable!

watch this(it's pretty short). It's very revealing as to the type of government we currently have :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOk0vOup4yA

Looks almost like a replay of the IRS hearings.
It's pervasive throughout the government.
Scratch the surface, and find a hive of corruption. And these things are just tiny glimpses of what is actually going on under the surface that we never get to find out about.

As I have heard it said before, "It's the largest and most powerful organized crime syndicate on the planet".
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 03:54:10 pm by ace.cafe »

barenekd

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #148 on: December 05, 2013, 07:28:22 pm
US Army defines Christian ministry as 'domestic hate group'

I thought that was the media, or they just the 'Domestic Terrorist Group'?
Bare
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2011 Black Classic G5 (RIP)
I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death
http://www.controllineplans.com

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #149 on: December 06, 2013, 01:32:34 am
Ms Campbell is just window dressing and lives in a cloud...business as usual on capitol hill...wait till that other moron gets behind the curtain....u haven't seen nothing yet.
Oh Magoo you done it again