Author Topic: UCE Flipout Kicker  (Read 2281 times)

tooseevee

• Grand Gearhead
  • Everybody's havin' them dreams
on: September 28, 2012, 01:13:41 pm
        Will the long UCE flipout kicker fit the shaft on an '08 AVL 5-speed?
RI USA '08 Black AVL Classic.9.8:1 ACEhead/manifold/canister. TM32/Open bottle/hot tube removed. Pertronix Coil. Fed mandates removed. Gr.TCI. Bobber seat. Battery in right side case. Decomp&all doodads removed. '30s Lucas taillight/7" visored headlight. Much blackout & wire/electrical upgrades.

DanB

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 02:30:15 pm
I'd like to know this as well. Like the way the UCE kicker folds out of the way of the leg.
Suppose I were an idiot, and suppose I were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself. ... Mark Twain
2006 AVL Electra

tooseevee

• Grand Gearhead
  • Everybody's havin' them dreams
Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 03:14:19 pm
I'd like to know this as well. Like the way the UCE kicker folds out of the way of the leg.

What a dummy I am at times  ;D

I just went & looked in NField Gear:

http://nfieldgear.com/enfield-store/fold-away-kick-start-lever.html

I think why I didn't do that immediately is that I've found that a lot of items are not totally clear about what they fit & what they don't so I think of asking here first. 
RI USA '08 Black AVL Classic.9.8:1 ACEhead/manifold/canister. TM32/Open bottle/hot tube removed. Pertronix Coil. Fed mandates removed. Gr.TCI. Bobber seat. Battery in right side case. Decomp&all doodads removed. '30s Lucas taillight/7" visored headlight. Much blackout & wire/electrical upgrades.

Michael Marsceill

• Scooter
  • 2009 AVL Deluxe
Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 05:05:55 pm
I have that CMW part on my AVL classic and it's a big improvement

AgentX

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 05:31:11 pm
If you care to do some file or dremel work, it'll fit a 4-speed, too.  Just need to relieve the part of the bolt which passes through the interior of the splines.

DanB

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 04:03:53 am
Excellent; didnt even think to look at CMW.  Adding it to my list of things to do.

Thanks Tooseevee
Suppose I were an idiot, and suppose I were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself. ... Mark Twain
2006 AVL Electra