Author Topic: Wanted: brown leather solo seat and beehive tail light assembly  (Read 2868 times)

scooberton

• Scooter
 Hey dudes and dudetts this is my first post.Yesterday I bought a 98' bullet 500,my first,man what a cool bike.It has a few bumps and bruises but with a back ground in paint and body and restoration,I'll get it looking good again.Im looking for a brown leather solo seat and a beehive tail light assembly.I look forward to speaking with you guys over time.Thanks Dave  Punta gorda FL

jonapplegate

• Grand Gearhead
  • you stand tall when you stoop to help
Hey Dude. I have a Beehive and the license plate bracket from my vintage kit. I  obviously want to get rid of it. Not because there is any thing wrong with the unit. I want to go with a more "british look" and have already ordered the trial light plate and a catface aftermarket taillight. The beehive has never been on nor have the license plate bracket. What are you thinking? Got anything interesting? Or cash?

Cheers!
                                                                                                               Jon
p.s. Info is on my profile.

scooberton

• Scooter
Hay ya Im interested.What kind of war bucks am I looking at to aquire your merchandise ?