Author Topic: What else can you do with hours...and hours...and hours...of solo ride footage?  (Read 1521 times)

BarklessDog

• Scooter
That's right! Satisfy your inner narcissist and make a video to post on the internet  ;)

Hi all! I've been M.I.A. for the last few months. Unfortunately, my attention was needed elsewhere (perhaps, more on that later). Things have evened out for now and I am looking forward to being a more active member of the community. Bear with me as I gain control over my somewhat atrophied social skills.  ;D

I have a great deal of "ride" footage shot from my G5 and I decided to throw something together to share with you all. The majority of the footage is shot in and around my "home" of Thousand Oaks, CA. I am blessed to be located so close to some of the best (IMHO) riding spots around. (Bare: You and I still need to connect for a ride!)

I hope you all enjoy the footage as much as I did recording it. (side note: at about the 2 1/2 minute mark there is some 101FWY footage. This footage was recorded from the bars of my Sporty...not the G5. I am not quite ready to tackle that bit of road on the Enfield  :P I figured that I had better throw that out there beforehand. I know what an observant group you are).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gkcrXsIhtSc

Peace!
Barkless

"If you want to get laid, go to College. If you want an education, go to the Library." Frank Zappa
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011 Royal Enfield Bullet G5 Deluxe
2004 HD 883XLC

barenekd

• Grand Gearhead
Cool videos. Jack and I were in your neighborhood last Sunday. From the 101 that we took after meeting at the 57 and 210, We went South on topanga aac, up to Mulholland on Old Topanga, then Stunt, Saddle Peak and Tuna Cyn to PCH, then Los Flores, Ramblas pacifico and Piuma back to Las Vergines, to Mulholland. Mulholland to the Rock Store for a few minutes then off to Sycamore Cyn and Yerba Buena to Neptunes Net for lunch. We went back up Decker to Mulholland, to Kanan-Dume, south to Latigo and down to PCH. We headed home from there before it really got hot. We had a great ride and managed to avoid a lot of Sunday drivers! It was 230 miles for me and about 270 for Jack.
Bare
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2011 Black Classic G5 (RIP)
I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death
http://www.controllineplans.com