Author Topic: Beehive Tailight and License Bracket  (Read 2624 times)

wmooremn

• Scooter
  • Electra X 2008
on: May 20, 2008, 12:51:37 am
Does anyone out there have or know of a photo showing the CMW Beehive tailight installed on an Electra? The photo in the catalog does not show enough of the light and placement to be of any assistance in installing it. Also if you have any experience in installing the Beehive tailight and/or Bullet turn siginals I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Bill

ridgerunner

• Grease Monkey
Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 02:26:54 am
i believe  Velocity Motorcycles (www.velocityvintage.com) has an Electra on the showroom floor. Their photo doesn't show it but I thought it had the beehive installed. They're pretty good folks to deal with and I'm sure they'd help anyway they could.
08 Bullet ES (AVL)
The Enfield saves on gas, riding the Enfield saves on Prozac. ;)

wmooremn

• Scooter
  • Electra X 2008
Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 07:26:40 pm
Thanks ridgerunner I'll give them a call, I took a look at the light today and it's going to require a little tinkering to get it to work.
Bill
PS I've enjoyed your posts to the forum

ridgerunner

• Grease Monkey
Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 10:01:09 pm
Thanks ridgerunner I'll give them a call, I took a look at the light today and it's going to require a little tinkering to get it to work.
Bill
PS I've enjoyed your posts to the forum

Thanks. I have to warn you though, I put a beehive taillight on an old Harley I had. looked really old school but it didn't provide much visability for the cagers coming up behind me. I ended up taking it off and replacing it with an older VL style tailight from JP Cycles. Not as fancy but certainly 40's-50's old school.
08 Bullet ES (AVL)
The Enfield saves on gas, riding the Enfield saves on Prozac. ;)