Author Topic: How to scratch your head.  (Read 18443 times)

jonapplegate

• Grand Gearhead
  • you stand tall when you stoop to help
Reply #15 on: May 21, 2008, 06:34:59 am
You is all crazy. I suggest you would all like the new book from author "Bigfoot" The title of its new work is "I not Dead" or something like that. Seriously, if you want to wear a half-helmet then do so. If you feel that a full helmet gives the best protection than by all means wear it. Natural selection is a theory only because it is to controversial for anyone to "prove it". Go stupid biker Go!

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #16 on: May 21, 2008, 08:36:43 am
Ooops  Waiter --some sense of humour over here at table 4 please!!

The half helmet was considered because it was seen to accomodate a hamster access zipper on the side.  This is not available on full face helmets

So there---    :-*.
I would never be a member of a cub that would have me as a member

baird4444

• Grand Gearhead
  • 2003 ES 500... 38,416 miles, I'm done
Reply #17 on: May 21, 2008, 04:06:28 pm
the avatar is me

so why is that guy wearing your hat??
'My dear you are ugly,
 but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly'
 - Winston Churchill

Juggernaut

• Scooter
Reply #18 on: May 21, 2008, 05:01:30 pm
Scotty,

I must have that headgear. Where did you purchase it?
Sharks are winners because they don't look back. Becuase they don't have necks. Necks are for sheep.

cyrusb

• Kept man
  • Grand Gearhead
  • There's a last time for everything
Reply #19 on: May 21, 2008, 06:12:59 pm
Purchase it? I thought it just grows there!
2005E Fixed and or Replaced: ignition, fenders,chainguard,wires,carb,headlight,seat,tailight,sprockets,chain,shock springs,fork springs, exhaust system, horn,shifter,clutch arm, trafficators,crankcase vent.

scoTTy

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #20 on: May 22, 2008, 12:36:27 am
must have that headgear. Where did you purchase it?

WOW.. when I went to the online sight they aren't offering it anymore.. the tag inside says WOLFTRAX Grand Junction , CO..  but when I tried their website, something else came up.. I'll keep searching..  that's got me bugged now.. I wanted another one

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #21 on: May 22, 2008, 02:36:48 am
Do you get the split glass goggles with it.

Was it "catch the pigeon' cartoon on telly,--the pigeon had split glass goggles.

Do you call em split glass goggles? 

scoTTy

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #22 on: May 22, 2008, 02:53:15 am
don't know.. haven't had a TV in over 40 years.. am I missing something ???

scoTTy

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #23 on: May 22, 2008, 02:57:44 am

baird4444

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #24 on: May 22, 2008, 07:06:57 am

But who's that guy wearing your hat??
'My dear you are ugly,
 - Winston Churchill

baird4444

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #25 on: May 22, 2008, 07:22:31 am
I've got the
http://www.carolinaleatherworks.com/avcapwitquil.html
   from
http://www.carolinaleatherworks.com/

the stuff is reasonable and made in the USofA. The cap is kindof a loose fit bit does the trick when it's in the 30's on the way to work at 5:am. If I were shopping for more  bags or whatever  I'll check with them first.
                    Mike
'My dear you are ugly,
 - Winston Churchill

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #26 on: May 22, 2008, 08:16:51 am
You dont have a tv??? so ! well -!! you mean you dont watch Orange county choppers?.

Its about a guy in New York Orange county and he argues all the time about how to build bikes with his son . They argue about if they should put a big wheel on the back or not and other stuff.

Then the big guy that looks like a walruss storms off and cries in his office and goes to sleep leaving his son to do all the work. Then he wakes up again and tells his son he has done nothing,-- and they start arguing again.   

Then there is Overhaling where they steal some guys truck/car, spend a fortune  and do it up for him even though he didnt want them to . Then he finds out and goes whooo yeah   awww geeez man woooh. Its all totally un rehearsed.

Your right ---anyone want a telly?

geoffbaker

Reply #27 on: May 22, 2008, 04:18:41 pm
I've been missing some quality TV I see.

I just have rabbit ears, so I don't have access to quality programming like that.

(Waiting for hamster ears joke)

I've come to the conclusion that scotty is the DuoBomber.

No TV? Lives out in the country? Rides around with a hat made of skin on his head? Owns an RE?

We're talking SERIOUS crazy here.

MY HEAD SCRATCHING method:
You can see me driving down the road one handed, the other pounding the top of my helmet as hard as I can. I'm not sure what people think I'm doing... perhaps they think I've got a hamster in there...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 04:20:24 pm by geoffbaker »

cyrusb

• Kept man
  • Grand Gearhead
  • There's a last time for everything
Reply #28 on: May 22, 2008, 04:32:17 pm
How about an array of drywall screws, driven in to the helmet at just the right depth. Like an iron maiden for your head. It's marketable,I can see it now.CURES HELMEDERMATITIS FAST!!!
2005E Fixed and or Replaced: ignition, fenders,chainguard,wires,carb,headlight,seat,tailight,sprockets,chain,shock springs,fork springs, exhaust system, horn,shifter,clutch arm, trafficators,crankcase vent.

deejay

Reply #29 on: May 22, 2008, 04:47:47 pm
You dont have a tv??? so ! well -!! you mean you dont watch Orange county choppers?.

Its about a guy in New York Orange county and he argues all the time about how to build bikes with his son . They argue about if they should put a big wheel on the back or not and other stuff.

Then the big guy that looks like a walruss storms off and cries in his office and goes to sleep leaving his son to do all the work. Then he wakes up again and tells his son he has done nothing,-- and they start arguing again.   

Then there is Overhaling where they steal some guys truck/car, spend a fortune  and do it up for him even though he didnt want them to . Then he finds out and goes whooo yeah   awww geeez man woooh. Its all totally un rehearsed.

Your right ---anyone want a telly?

You forget to mention that they make the ugliest bikes imaginable  ;D