Author Topic: Any riders in New Mexico around Santa Fe.  (Read 4150 times)

Edthorne

• Neophyte
on: May 28, 2008, 05:35:08 pm
I am considering buying an Enfield and am wondering if there are other riders around Santa Fe, New Mexico. I have many years of two wheeling under my belt and am thinking about getting back in the saddle on a smaller bike.

geoffbaker

Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 10:41:36 pm
We're spread pretty thin down here :) I'm in Tucson and I only know of two other RE owners in AZ... good luck!

Kevin Mahoney

• Gotten my hands dirty on bikes more than once -
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Cozy Sidecar distributor/former Royal Enfield dist
Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 12:38:34 am
Our Sante Fe dealer has sold a lot of Royal Enfields over the years, they must know of some. Ask for Richard

Centaur Cycles3232 Cerrillos Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87507
Phone: 505-471-5481 • Email • Website
Best Regards,
Kevin Mahoney
www.cyclesidecar.com

shuaib

• Neophyte
Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 08:06:07 am
Dont know more about newmexico riders but it does not fall into that status about it and not as much as that.
-----------------------------------------------
Rohan

http://www.treatmentcenters.org/new-mexico 

StL_Stadtroller

• Bulleteer
Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 03:01:48 pm
I am considering buying an Enfield and am wondering if there are other riders around Santa Fe, New Mexico. I have many years of two wheeling under my belt and am thinking about getting back in the saddle on a smaller bike.

There's a fair number of riders in the SF/ABQ area. Every time I visit ABQ, I see an Enfield or two riding around just randomy!  And EVERY time I've visited since about '99, there's been a white classic parked on an apartment balcony along Central Ave. by the hot dog place with really awesome neon.

Not only that, but there's also an Enfield RIFLE club in ABQ!!!

Brian Wittling, St. Louis, MO
Her Majesty's Own Royal Enfield Motoring Enthusiast Society
Member Emeritus
https://www.facebook.com/brian.wittling

rick505

• Bulleteer
Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 04:44:01 pm
There may be one more a bit South of you but in Albuquerque.  I just completed my MSF course last night and will be checking out bikes at Centaur in Santa Fe as soon as I can get up there. 

rick505

• Bulleteer
Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 04:58:23 pm
I wonder if you ever decided on a model??  I visited Centaur in Santa Fe last Friday and was really impressed with Richard (the president/owner).  He did let me know he also sells and transports bikes between the Santa Fe shop and one in Albuquerque (where I live).  I hope to visit the ABQ store later this week and make up my mind.  Now if I can only scour the forums to help me make up my mind between a classic and electra.

Rick

mikail gransee

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 09:46:44 pm
I just moved to Rio Rancho in NM. Have visited the shop in Santa Fe several times over the years while at Kirkland. Such a neat place! Even Kevin M. Said so! No more worries now.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 11:50:22 pm by mikail gransee »
-"ONCE YOU STOP CONTRIBUTING, YOU BEGIN TO DIE",   -ELENOR ROOSEVELT

1999 Enfield Bullet
1977 Yamaha xs360 TD
1978 Yamaha xs 400 D
2005 Yamaha YZF 600R
2007 Honda CBR 1000RR