Author Topic: Stella Alpina rally Italy  (Read 2717 times)

palace15

• Bulleteer
on: July 20, 2012, 04:24:37 pm
A last minute decision induced by the rains we were getting in the UK saw me load up my C5 and head over to France and to Northern Italy to attend the Stella Alpina rally, en route I stopped off at Verdun and had a look at the war graves of which there are many as you travel through Northern France.
You will always find that women that have lost thier virginity, still have the box it came in!

Royal Enfield, making mechanics out of owners since 1893.

palace15

• Bulleteer
Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 04:27:36 pm
Very little rain on the way down, infact some pleasant sunshine!
You will always find that women that have lost thier virginity, still have the box it came in!

palace15

• Bulleteer
Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 04:30:02 pm
Enjoyable riding at a sedate pace

palace15

• Bulleteer
Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 04:32:52 pm
Many interesting bikes attended the event

palace15

• Bulleteer
Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 04:36:16 pm
Many people were riding up the 'col', and as expected the Enfield gave no problems whatsoever.

palace15

• Bulleteer
Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 04:40:58 pm
After the event I rode with Denis, a Scots guy living in France and a member on the British Bulleteers UK site, together at his suggestion we went to a Scottish bagpipes 2 day festival the following weekend at Aubigny-sur-nere.

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 10:55:28 pm
Palace15: As usually, u grace us with wonderful pics from your travels.In this case, how can u go wrong with the continent this time of year..Glad the rain bypass you. Never been to France but can see it has good time for all..The mountains in Northern Italy look fantastic and your c5 performed just fine for you..I could go on and on but I let someone else chime in on the interesting bikes at the event..GM
Oh Magoo you done it again