Author Topic: New member  (Read 2847 times)

Yilt

• Neophyte
on: June 26, 2012, 07:32:36 pm
Hi folks, new Royal Enfield Bullet military spec owner here from the UK. Can't find a section for newbies to post an introduction. Could you point me in the right direction please. I want to post a proper intro, as I don't want to upset anyone, and believe that good manners cost nothing. Many thanks. Yiltan

Desi Bike

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 09:13:21 pm
Drop by the "Bullet with a UCE Engine" forum. We'd be happy to have you. Oh and welcome to the world of RE.
میں نہیں چاہتا کہ ایک اچار
میں صرف اپنی موٹر سائیکل پر سوار کرنا چاہتے ہیں

Arizoni

• Grand Gearhead
  • "But it's a dry heat here in Arizona
Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 01:17:24 am
I haven't seen a dedicated Introduction area but, you know us damn yanks.  Short on proper formalities.
  Most of our members just jump in and have at it. :)

If you have the old Iron Barrel the best place will be in the "Bullet Classic Models".
The AVL and UCE forums areas are pretty self explanatory.
The "Vintage Royal Enfield/Indian" could cover a multitude of things but it generally gets the pre 1975 bikes.

Oh!  I forgot to say Welcome aboard Yilt.
Have fun.  :)
Jim
2011 G5 Deluxe
1999 Miata 10th Anniversary

boggy

• Grand Gearhead
  • Karma Ultra: 7
Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 02:59:31 am
Howdy Partner,
"Campfire Talk" is where we saddle up our horses.  It's a great place to say hello.  You'll find the good bike info in the individual-model sections. And if you can turn a wrench, advice is always needed in "Tech Tips."

But we're pretty darn informal around here.  Welcome aboard Yilt.
Boggy
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 03:01:54 am by boggy »
2007 AVL
2006 DRZ400SM

Thumper

• Psalm 23
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Classic Wannabe
Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 02:30:47 pm
What boggy and arizoni said. Nobody'll jump on you about where you post your intro! Welcome to the group, glad to have you aboard. We don't seem to be quite as technical as those on Hitchcocks - which can be good and bad! We do have our moments though....

Matt