Author Topic: Proud owner of a new 2011 C5 Military edition drab olive green.  (Read 3625 times)

BrashRooster

• Bulleteer
  • Yeah I stepped in it.
:-D I want to marry my motorcycle is that legal in any state?  I have my id tags  on my keys with silencers so there wont be any scratching and no clanging noise. The tags make for awesome key fobs with the C5 military! Plus if I should ever be in a accident if they recover the key then they have all my vital info including my blood type!  I never imagined I would have a use for those things again.

Well what can I say about the C5 that you can't figure out from me asking can I marry it? Awesome! I ordered the black rack luggage with the optional pillion seat it is on back order and I can't wait to get that on there.
Signature

hillntx

• Shriner Bulleteer
  • Grease Monkey
  • 2011 G5 Classic, 2004 Sixty-5, 2010 C5 Classic
Might be legal in California?  Congrats on the new bike!

BrashRooster

• Bulleteer
  • Yeah I stepped in it.
thank you. my buttons are popping off!
Signature

Jack Leis

• Grand Gearhead
  • 2011 G5 Classic, F&%king Stolen
 It's only legal here in California if it's the same sex. What's your bikes gender ?
I would much rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow    Jack

GreenRE

• Bulleteer
:-D I want to marry my motorcycle is that legal in any state?  I have my id tags  on my keys with silencers so there wont be any scratching and no clanging noise. The tags make for awesome key fobs with the C5 military! Plus if I should ever be in a accident if they recover the key then they have all my vital info including my blood type!  I never imagined I would have a use for those things again.

Well what can I say about the C5 that you can't figure out from me asking can I marry it? Awesome! I ordered the black rack luggage with the optional pillion seat it is on back order and I can't wait to get that on there.

Did you trade the B5 or G5 you had before ?

GSS

• Grand Gearhead
Excellent! What do you have planned for accessories/modifications?  I am looking forward to following along!
2022 Continental GT 650 Dux Deluxe
2019 Himalayan Snow
2019 Interceptor 650 - Chrome...off the first boat!
Previous REs:
2021 Meteor 350 Supernova Blue
2014 Continental GT 535 - Red...lowest VIN off the first boat!
2010 Classic 500 - Teal Chrome

BrashRooster

• Bulleteer
  • Yeah I stepped in it.
so far the only extras put on was the airfly crash bar and head light visor from the B5 but I had ordered the black solo rack with the optional passenger pad. the rack/seat was a gift from my pops. I plan on getting a pedestrian slicer and maybe one of those co pilots. ;-)  as to the B5 well it is not mine any longer. I was well taken care of by the dealership and CMW. thank you CMW and the dealership.
Signature

GreenRE

• Bulleteer
It's only legal here in California if it's the same sex. What's your bikes gender ?
Actually Its not legal anymore. The republic of california put it on a ballot and the measure was voted out.

Bra...ster: Good on you. CMW does stand behind its product. Enjoy your bike. Keep the tire pressure well adjusted...You know the drill.

BrashRooster

• Bulleteer
  • Yeah I stepped in it.
all of my bikes have been girls and will always be girls because I really do no want to ride a dude all day. That is just my own personal choice like I also like to vape (ecigs) after quitting a camel non filter habit I started when I was 12 and stopped at 30.  I more or less kicked that habit before I started using personal vaporizers but I couldn't stop smoking my tobac pipe and cigars.

I am thinking that after the first oild change and then after the break in I will get caught up and order the pedestrian slicer and some OD green touch up paint for well touch ups and to paint little bits to match that I might end up adding. Those suction cup tank racks look pretty nice does any one have one and care to share their opinion on it?

I have a set of saddle bags that fit bigger bikes like a Vstar 1100 I was thinking about slinging them over the top of the rack I ordered so I can use them on a trip and still be able to tie down a bag to the rack. These puppies are over sized compared to the C5. Perfect for running to Memphis to see this gal I've been missing. Through the optional pillion seat in one bag (still would have room) and when I get to the hotel through the bags in the room and put the pad on the rack. Sounds like a plan no?
Signature

gremlin

• Grand Gearhead
  • "Do one thing each day that scares you"

So, what's her name .... Rosie?

all of my bikes have been girls and will always be girls
1996 Trophy 1200
2009 Hyosung GV250
2011 RE B5

kingrock

• Scooter
  • 2010 c5 military/ The green Goddess
Just remember not just female but a goddess. Make your own bags to make her look good I did.

Lwt Big Cheese

• Grand Gearhead
  • Getting there, slowly...
Mine came already named after a goddess:
No warranty implied or given.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
May contain nuts.

hortoncode3

• Grease Monkey
My 2009 G5 Military is named "Winston"....seems only fitting somehow..

bman734

• Grease Monkey
  • If it smells nasty, don't eat it
Congrats on choosing the military. I also have one and love it to death though it still remains unnamed and has no gender. I have yet to wash it, and have no plans to do so, and so don't want to call it a dirty girl or a scruffy guy so I will keep it nuetered for the present.
Royal Enfield C5 Military
Suzuki SP370
Honda CX650
Yamaha XS650