Author Topic: Who will be number 800?  (Read 3314 times)

Kevin Mahoney

• Gotten my hands dirty on bikes more than once -
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Cozy Sidecar distributor/former Royal Enfield dist
on: May 02, 2008, 05:05:22 am
We have been at 799 members for the past couple of days. I wonder who will be number 800? Kind of remarkable to have that many members in less than a year. Y'all have turned this into the most active RE board on the net in a short period of time. I don't know about you, but it amazes me when I look at the "Who's online" . It is often times 10-25 guests and quite a few members. It really amazes me when I am overseas and can check in on what is the middle of the night here in the states and see how many people are on-line. Probably a sign that we all need a life!!
Best Regards,
Kevin Mahoney
www.cyclesidecar.com

deejay

Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 01:45:07 pm
We have been at 799 members for the past couple of days. I wonder who will be number 800? Kind of remarkable to have that many members in less than a year. Y'all have turned this into the most active RE board on the net in a short period of time. I don't know about you, but it amazes me when I look at the "Who's online" . It is often times 10-25 guests and quite a few members. It really amazes me when I am overseas and can check in on what is the middle of the night here in the states and see how many people are on-line. Probably a sign that we all need a life!!

This is a pretty active board for it's age. I consider the user interface and features superior to any other RE board I've seen. I'm sure that has a lot to do with people joining and sticking around. Plus the company is good.  ;D

Oh yeah, and thanks for the front fender advice the other day Kevin. I'm all set now.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 01:46:55 pm by deejay »

Kevin Mahoney

• Gotten my hands dirty on bikes more than once -
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Cozy Sidecar distributor/former Royal Enfield dist
Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 06:26:49 pm
Well our 800th member is sidecar addict - Welcome
Best Regards,
Kevin Mahoney
www.cyclesidecar.com