Author Topic: Travel  (Read 1672 times)

stevedavid333222

• Neophyte
on: July 16, 2012, 05:41:39 am
Hello everyone. I will be arriving in Singapore on the 31st of August 2012. My Brother want to go malaysia We just need to pass by the border. I would like to ask for your help. What bus should we take if we go to Malaysia? How much is the fare? What about the bus from Malaysia going back to Singapore... where is it located and how much is the fare? it would really be a very big help if you can give me your advice.
Thank you so much.

Lwt Big Cheese

• Grand Gearhead
  • Getting there, slowly...
Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 08:21:26 am
What sort of crazy spam is this?
No warranty implied or given.
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
May contain nuts.

REpozer

• Grand Gearhead
  • Royal Enfield , Let the good times roll.
Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 08:43:38 am
Yes,..A Royal Enfield dealer is in Singapore.
2008 ( AVL) Classic Bullet in British Racing Green
REA member # 84  (inactive)

Peterteh

• Neophyte
Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 09:24:34 am
There are dozens of express bus service from Singapore to KL. A few of the largest express bus operators like Konsortium Express & Tours, Sri Maju Express and NICE offer almost hourly trip between Singapore and KL.
Most of the bus operators will depart at Golden Mile Complex. But they are some operators which depart at other location like The Plaza ,Key Point , Harbour Front, Boon Lay Shopping Centre and many more. Please check with respective bus operator before buy the ticket. Most of Travelers are advised to book their tickets early online in website such as www.easibook.com which provides the online booking of most express buses tickets from Singapore to Malaysia and within Malaysia itself Can more comfortable and economical.

One of the most convenient ways to travel within Malaysia and between Singapore is by bus. Travelers are advised to book their tickets early online in website such as www.easibook.com which provides the online booking of most express buses tickets from Singapore to Malaysia and within Malaysia itself. With more than 3000 departures per day to various locations and destinations.