Author Topic: Battery Relocation Kit on 02 Classic Bullet  (Read 2310 times)

Talcecom

• Scooter
on: April 15, 2008, 11:34:54 pm
I was looking at fitting my Battery Relocation Kit # Z90075COMP from CMW today. Without instructions, it looks to me like the rear fender has to come off and be cut so the new mount will go in, and the lower end of the new battery mount fits 2 bolts/nuts, I think hold the transmission on. Does this sound right or does anyone have any instructions on the installation? This is on a 2003 E/S 500cc Classic Bullet. Thanks for any help, Bob.

dsdreno

• Scooter
Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 04:20:53 am
to installed the kit. take off the two top nuts [which are 5/8 inch ]. take off bracket that is held by the nuts,this is holding a splash shield [attached to your rear fender].

Talcecom

• Scooter
Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 03:45:44 pm
Thanks for the info. I did contact CMW and was told about the same as what you said. At first I though I had to cut the mud guard but after another look I see the bolt on plate. I will be installing the kit very soon. My only other question is will the spark plug/coil wire be long enough to fit the coil in the left side box, or do I need to get another wire? Thanks for your help. Bob.