Author Topic: I was banned  (Read 2762 times)

barenekd

• Grand Gearhead
on: March 02, 2012, 07:54:29 pm
Last week I got a message that I was banned from the forum as I tried to log in. Jack Leis was banned the week before. No explanation from anyone. I contacted Doneen Viall in Customer Service and she gave some some hints on how to get reconnected, but nothing immediately worked. I got on Wednesday for about 15 minutes, then the banned banner popped up again.
 I got on again today, but I don't know how long this will last.
Hey, it sucks suddenly being disconnected your world wide compadres. I'm glad to be back!
Bare
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2011 Black Classic G5 (RIP)
I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death
http://www.controllineplans.com

Anon

• Grand Gearhead
  • Good golly Miss Molly
Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 07:59:59 pm
Yup, me too.  I'm only on right now because I'm going through Kproxy.  When it happened a while back at home, it was my mac, but my pc and my Kindle Fire could get in, then the mac and pc traded for a while.  These were all from the same service provider and on the same router.  I've been blocked on my work computer for a while now.  I'm going to stop bothering to try if I keep having to use a proxy to get in here.  Quite irritating.

Eamon
Eamon

jdrouin

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 09:44:27 pm
I responded in another thread. But the same thing was happening to me for a while, and clearing my browser cookies and history fixed it.