Author Topic: Shenaz pics  (Read 3488 times)

michigandon

• Scooter
on: April 11, 2008, 08:41:16 am
Since the ad is still up, I thought I'd take advantage of it to show off: http://www.cycletrader.com/find/listing/photos/92153627/

Don  ;D

mbevo1

• Grand Gearhead
  • Mike and Stumpy
Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 03:41:40 pm
Don -

So you're the new owner?  Mine is a very similarly equipped '07, except it looks like you've paid about what MSRP was on mine when I bought it (new) BEFORE I puchased the seat, bullet lights, tailight, exhaust...

Mike and Stumpy in Michigan (Grand Rapids area)
'07 Classic - Stumpy
'10 C5 Military - Sherman

deejay

Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 03:45:35 pm
Nice ride, congrats!

LotusSevenMan

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...._[:]@==<
Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 08:50:14 pm

Have fun

;D
If it ain't broke-------------------------- fix it 'till it is!

Royal Enfield Miltary 500cc  (2003)
Honda VTR FireStorm (SuperHawk) 996cc 'V' twin
Kawasaki KR1 250cc twin 'stroker
Ducati 916 'L' twin

michigandon

• Scooter
Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 06:16:53 am
Don -

So you're the new owner?

Well, I sent them a couple checks, and they sent me the title, so I reckon the answer to that would be yes.  ;D Now I'm just waiting on the trucking company  to  get the darned thing up here.

Mine is a very similarly equipped '07, except it looks like you've paid about what MSRP was on mine when I bought it (new) BEFORE I purchased the seat, bullet lights, taillight, exhaust...

That was the main reason why I jumped on this one...it had the model/color/accessories that I wanted, for roughly the price of just the bike itself new.
I did take a ride up to Crawfords a couple months ago because his website listed a green Classic with a vintage kit, however it had been sold before I got there. I was so sad.  :-[

jonapplegate

• Grand Gearhead
  • you stand tall when you stoop to help
Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 07:14:03 am
Lucky you. Looking forward to the day when my bike can get the battery relocated and although I really like the "see-through" look, I believe I like the big coil just because it looks so "retro". I think I would switch it for a red one perhaps. Your new bike is cool.