Author Topic: Yard sale on bikes  (Read 10518 times)

lovellsky

• Scooter
Reply #30 on: August 21, 2008, 03:56:46 pm
You say a luggage rack for the Royal Enfield Bullet looks to good on a W-650, and It only cost about $60 from the RE catalog? Does it require modification to fit the W650?Can you give me details?

DaveG297

• Bulleteer
Reply #31 on: August 21, 2008, 10:55:25 pm
The Hill Climb was a bust almost this year , Hutch....lots of bikes for bike time though...........W650 Huh,,,,,,,,,,did you have to wipe the drool off of it.   Wonder how come I don't hear anybody talking about the GB500............dg

hutch

• Grease Monkey
  • Til death do us part
Reply #32 on: August 22, 2008, 01:40:25 pm
You say a luggage rack for the Royal Enfield Bullet looks to good on a W-650, and It only cost about $60 from the RE catalog? Does it require modification to fit the W650?Can you give me details?
No mods what so ever, just lick and stick. It mounts with the suction cup method, and is very secure.   Hutch
You learn from your mistakes, and I have LEARNED a lot.

hutch

• Grease Monkey
  • Til death do us part
Reply #33 on: August 22, 2008, 01:48:24 pm
The Hill Climb was a bust almost this year , Hutch....lots of bikes for bike time though...........W650 Huh,,,,,,,,,,did you have to wipe the drool off of it.   Wonder how come I don't hear anybody talking about the GB500............dg
Dave, like an idiot, I missed the hill climbs. I was so busy getting power in my polebarn, and finishing up the ceiling and walls in the bike room part of the polebarn, that I forgot all about it. You know Dave, if I would ever get over the chopper thing, I would keep just the Bullet Classic, the Interceptor, and the W650. Since that won't ever happen, I guess I will always have 3-4 bikes.    Hutch
You learn from your mistakes, and I have LEARNED a lot.