Author Topic: Interceptor MK11 or Indian Interceptor (Clymer)  (Read 1905 times)

Andy Downes

• Scooter
on: September 22, 2011, 08:54:01 am

Wanted now, Interceptor MK11 or Indian Interceptor (Clymer), from non-runner to concourse, but must be genuine. I am fully aware of the value of these machines, not trying to buy a good one cheap. I am based in Florida and the UK, so location is not a problem, but it must be the genuine article, thank you.

lj3

• Scooter
Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 07:43:27 pm
I was at Baxter Cycle last week and there was a late model interceptor there, just came in from New Jersey, all orig. not restored in very good shape.
515 781 2351 is his number if you're interested.

Andy Downes

• Scooter
Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 05:32:00 pm
Hi , great news have found Std MK11 Interceptor, BUT still want Indian (Clymer) model. I do hope someone can help. Many thanks  for your reply lj3, Andy.

rotorwrench

• Bulleteer
Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 06:14:38 pm
The production on the Italjet framed Indian Enfield was so low that there are few of them that even exist. I think there are more Rickman Enfields out there than Clymer types. Most are in museums or private collections and may or may not actually be for sale. The guy in Australia that has the RE-Indian web-site has one but he is such an avid collector that I doubt he will part with his. I don't know anyone else that has one right now unless they are included in one of the registries like the one on the Burton Bike Bits web-site.