Author Topic: Shell for a Cozy Rocket  (Read 2459 times)

Slartibartfast

• Scooter
on: September 21, 2011, 01:27:24 pm
Hello.
I'm asking this in both "Parts & Accessories" as well as "Sidecar Talk" -hope that's okay.

I am looking for just the shell of a Cozy Rocket to use on a trailer I am making for my dog. Dose anyone know where I could possibly get one from?  I'm not after a complete sidecar with wheel and frame and so forth as I already have the frame for the trailer so I'm just after the shell it's self.

I also live in Australia but would consider importing if necessary but can't seem to find the shells anywhere. Anyone know how to get them, or where I might be able to find anything similar?

Thanks.

The Garbone

• Shade Tree
  • Grand Gearhead
  • User Complaints: 22
Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 02:51:13 pm
I bought a tub from CJsidecar.com in China and had it imported to the States for under $1000US 2 years ago.    Problem was it was heavier than what the RE could handle so I eventually sold it to someone with a Guzzi.  Maybe you can find and Inder or Cozy direct from India.
Gary
57' RE Crusader 250
67' Ford Mustang
74' Catalina 27 "Knot a Clew"
95 RE Ace Clubman 535
01 HD 1200 Custom
07 RE 5spd HaCK

* all actions described in this post are fictional *

Slartibartfast

• Scooter
Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 04:01:39 pm
Yeah, that's the kind of think I'm thinking I'll have to do, problem is that I just can't find anywhere that sells then (in either Australia or India - or anywhere else for that matter).

Slartibartfast

• Scooter
Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 08:57:12 am
Hey, thanks for the 'Inder' reference Garbone.
I didn't know about them before and I believe I may have just found my self an importer who is willing to sell just a 'pod'.  Exactly what I was after!

Thank you once again Mr. Internet.  Where would I be without you?

elmagnifico

• Scooter
Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 11:11:36 am
probably on the Starship Bistromath. ;D
2003 bullet deluxe