Author Topic: What did you do on your non Royal Enfield motorcycle today?  (Read 128695 times)

gizzo

• Grand Gearhead
  • Live slow, die whenever
Reply #990 on: July 11, 2019, 09:48:34 am
Shimmed valve clearances and loctited  a few bolts inside the engine of my supermoto. I found some metal in the oil filter, I hope I don't have to do an engine rebuild. Just wanna ride it!
simon from south Australia
Continental GT
Pantah
Monster
DR250
Honda C90
TRX850
DRZ400SM

Narada

• Grand Gearhead
  • Riding the Madrass Missile!
Reply #991 on: July 11, 2019, 10:51:59 am
Got TTP Air Box Removal Kit for 2015 T-100. Wife ordered it for my birthday! As if that wasn't enough...

It was sent to wrong address.  ??? It ended up at a house full of non- english speaking Somalians who and wanted ransom for its return...seriously!  :o

I didn't know until I got home from work. Wife tore it out of their hands and ran to car with it. She left them yelling about it as she drove off! Ha ha!  ;D No harm done, so I'm just going to let that one go...

Trying to download "usb drivers" and fuel map into lap top today, after long birthday ride that is!  8)
Realize your Self on a Royal Enfield.

2015 Classic Chrome/Maroon; "Bholenath", Forged Dome Piston, Ported head and H.P. Cams by SB/GHG, PC-V, Auto-Tune, Uni, Fin Intake, K-70's, Koso, Premium EFI Silencer

2015 Triumph T-100 Orange/Black
2012 Triumph Scrambler with DMC M-72D Sidecar