Author Topic: Some Folks in India Going Wild  (Read 2264 times)

Desi Bike

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #15 on: August 21, 2011, 09:35:28 pm
Heck, I want to see top fuel dragsters race to the end of the quarter mile, do a three point turn and race back.
میں نہیں چاہتا کہ ایک اچار
میں صرف اپنی موٹر سائیکل پر سوار کرنا چاہتے ہیں

barenekd

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #16 on: August 24, 2011, 05:46:09 pm
I did make it to "Senna" yesterday. It was a pretty decent documentary. It's nice to have something good to see about F1, or racing in general, than most of the crap they've been releasing in recent years.
RE content: I did put 52 miles on the Olde J-3 to make the round trip. The movie is showing at one theater down in South County, so I took an interesting route to get there. Then had a dinner date with my wife, so had to do a bit of freeway running to get home.
I had the front wheel off the other day and when I tightened everything up I didn't bounce the forks first. I tried them out as I got ready to go yesterday and they were really grunchy feeling, so I had to loosen the pinch bolt and bounce it a few times, then retighten the bolt. Works well now.
Bare
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2011 Black Classic G5 (RIP)
I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death
http://www.controllineplans.com

dogbone

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #17 on: August 25, 2011, 11:18:09 am
I attended Watkins Glen until the last race. The international crowd, the "bog", and the sweetest sounds coming from those exausts. Alas the track became too narrow,and the US promotors mucked up the relations ,,,
99 Enfield Bullet 535
a man isn't drunk,if he can lie on the floor without hanging on